Sad Loss

Lounge By butterfly831915 Updated 26 Nov 2008 , 7:42pm by Suzycakes

OhioBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhioBaker Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 2:08pm
post #31 of 65

I am so sorry for your loss...just know that you're in our thoughts and prayers.

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 2:25pm
post #32 of 65

so super sorry for your loss. i can only imagine how empty your sister feels. such a huge loss. may God be with you all. be well. icon_sad.gif

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 2:33pm
post #33 of 65

OMG, I am so sorry to read about this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

SweetDreamsAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDreamsAT Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 3:02pm
post #34 of 65

This is truly the saddest news. My heart aches for your sister, and I will be sending loving and supportive thoughts out to you and your whole family at this heartbreaking time.

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 9:16pm
post #35 of 65

That's so sad... You are a wonderful, caring sister, and that will be a big comfort to her.

Make sure you save something from the shower. Later she will want a few little things to remember - it can be a good idea to help her make a memory box with special little things, Maddie's name tag from the hospital, photos, a few clothes, that kind of thing. Although it will be very hard right now, later she will be glad to have it.

yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 12:52am
post #36 of 65

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Dinny2222 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dinny2222 Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 2:22am
post #37 of 65

So very very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. Prayers are sent your way.

emiyeric Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emiyeric Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 3:37am
post #38 of 65

I am so very very deeply sorry that your family should have to go through this. My heart goes out to you and your family ... our prayers are with all of you.

jenlg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenlg Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 3:54am
post #39 of 65

I will just say that from personal experience I know what your going through. Our prayers are with you at this time. There's never the right words that can make anyone feel better sometimes....just be there for her to hold onto and cry. She needs everyone around her. Deepest sympathy....hugs and prayers to everyone.

mija10417 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mija10417 Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 3:54am
post #40 of 65

I'm so very very sorry for your loss. I lost my son a week before his due date. It was the most devestating thing that has ever happened to me. This is going to be a very difficult and long road for her and although nothing will make the pain go away, having supportive family and friends are so crucial right now. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Ruby2uesday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruby2uesday Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 3:56am
post #41 of 65

Oh i'm so sorry to hear about your loss!!! i will keep you and your family in my thoughts!!!!

Shannie13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shannie13 Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 3:56am
post #42 of 65

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry to hear your horrible news. Big hugs are sent your way.

adknight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adknight Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 3:58am
post #43 of 65

I could never imagine the kind of pain you are going through. Please know that you and your entire family are in my prayers.

~Amber

joannie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joannie1 Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:05am
post #44 of 65

i am very sorry for your loss, and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

lindambc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lindambc Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:08am
post #45 of 65

OMG...My heart sank when I read about your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Being 6 1/2 months along now, I can't even imagine the pain you all are feeling, but I will be praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts.

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:18am
post #46 of 65

Been there and it is devastating. She needs counseling. Seriously. I lost mine at 5 mos and that was awful. Panic attacks, etc. ensued for a while after. Healing vibes and God's blessings. Pat

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:19am
post #47 of 65

Your family will be in my prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.

chassidyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chassidyg Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:21am
post #48 of 65

Oh hun, I am so sorry, give your sister a big hug from the cake ladies. And a big hug for Auntie. My sis in law lost her son at 5 months, identical story to your sisters except a boy.

Your family is in mine's thoughts and prayers.

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:23am
post #49 of 65

I am so very sad to hear of your loss. You are in my prayers. God Bless you all.

auntiecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntiecake Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:35am
post #50 of 65

This is so sad and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

mommaroxy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommaroxy Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:41am
post #51 of 65

I will definitley be praying for you all as I know the pain youre feeling. My son has been gone for about 3 and a half yrs now, and only lived 18 days. I absolutely treasure anything that touched him, and hope that your sister was able to keep some things and take pictures. I know that may seem odd to some, but I am so thankful to have my photos. She may need some space, but let her know that you are there for her. You have all suffered a great loss, my prayers are with you all. Please let your sister know that if she needs ever to vent to someone outside of the situation I would be happy to be that person. God Bless

~Roxanne

gabbenmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gabbenmom Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:48am
post #52 of 65

I am so sorry to hear about your families' loss! May the Lord comfort and keep you all in this difficult time! My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

DRose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DRose Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:55am
post #53 of 65

My deepest sympathy for your family. May the healing hand of Jesus comfort you all at this difficult time.

Dawn

butterfly831915 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterfly831915 Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 5:09am
post #54 of 65

Thank you all so much. We were able to make a mini scrapbook for later. Beautiful baby girl is in heaven because God needed another angel with him. The road to take now is unclear but we will see the end someday. Thank you all again. God Bless you all.

cakemommy75002 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy75002 Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 5:48am
post #55 of 65

Some very good friends who lost their baby girl put together some advice for helping bereaved parents. It could be very helpful to you and your family:

http://www.galdiano.net/documents/HelpingBereavedParents.pdf

I also found solace in this passage from Erwin W. Lutzer's book "One Minute After You Die" (p. 75):

"The death of an infant, however, causes all of us to struggle with the will and purpose of God. It seems strange that God would grant the gift of life and then cause it to be snuffed out before it could blossom into a stage of usefulness. But we can be sure that there is a purpose in such a life, even if it is not immediately discernible.
"James Vernon McGee again says that when a shepherd seeks to lead his sheep to better grass up the winding, thorny mountain paths, he often finds that the sheep will not follow him. They fear the unknown ridges and sharp rocks. The shepherd will then reach into the flock and take a little lamb on one arm and another on his other arm. Then he starts up the precipitous pathway. Soon the two mother sheep begin to follow, and afterward the entire flock. Thus they ascend the tortuous path to greener pastures.
"So it is with the Good Shepherd. Sometimes He reaches into the flock and takes a lamb to Himself. He uses the experience to lead His people, to lift them to new heights of commitment as they follow the little lamb all the way home."

cakedivamommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedivamommy Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 5:56am
post #56 of 65

I am so very sorry for your families loss. You are all in my prayers.

MosMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MosMom Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 1:08pm
post #57 of 65

I am so so sorry. I just don't know what else to say. That is incredibly sad news.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 1:14pm
post #58 of 65

Oh My Goodness....I am so sorry for your family!! Here in Canada we don't have baby showers until after the baby is born just in case there is a un-forseen circumstance.Myheart goes out to your sister!!

cakemomof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemomof3 Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 1:25pm
post #59 of 65

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for your family.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 1:46pm
post #60 of 65

What sad news. You all will be in my thoughts.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%