What Is....?

Decorating By kathyw Updated 11 Nov 2008 , 8:54pm by sugarwishes

kathyw Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 4:20pm
post #1 of 8

This may be a stupid question, but, what is Marshmallow Fluff and where do you buy it? Thanks.

7 replies
lindambc Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 4:25pm
post #2 of 8

i believe its the Jet Puff marshmellow cream. I get it at any grocery store and Smart N Final.


Michelle104 Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 4:30pm
post #3 of 8

It's just creamy marshmallow stuff in a jar. Kind of like melted marshmallows in a jar. I just get in at our local grocery store in the baking aisle.

funbun Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 4:33pm
post #4 of 8

It can be found near the ice cream section or baking section in most grocery stores.
HTH icon_biggrin.gif

imakecakes Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 4:51pm
post #5 of 8

In our grocery stores it's by the peanut butter and jelly. It's famous for putting on sandwiches with PB. ("Fluffernutter" sandwiches)

Mike1394 Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 8:20pm
post #6 of 8

It is a very important ingredient in recreating hostess filling icon_biggrin.gif


cupcakemkr Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 8:31pm
post #7 of 8

it is a marshmellow creme. Here is their website, they ship the stuff anywhere now...


sugarwishes Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 8:54pm
post #8 of 8

It is a marshmallow creme as everyone else has said, but it is also the most convenient type of marshmallow you can use for vegetarians.

Quote by @%username% on %date%