Lace Points

Decorating By CuppyCakesKel Updated 10 Nov 2008 , 9:11pm by CuppyCakesKel

CuppyCakesKel Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 7:04pm
post #1 of 3

Ok so I've been looking at Earlene's cake serving chart and the only thing that I don't understand is the "lace points". I'm not quite sure what that is. Can anyone help?

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

2 replies
JoAnnB Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 8:15pm
post #2 of 3

A lace point is a royal icing decoration for the edges of a cake. It is part of a design element that is delicate but very pretty.

CuppyCakesKel Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 9:11pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks JoAnn. That helps put it in perspective icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%