Any Help Or Advice

Decorating By mrsprice Updated 10 Nov 2008 , 11:04am by dragonflydreams

mrsprice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsprice Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:40am
post #1 of 2

Hello Any and Everyone:
I am getting back into cake decorating, pies, candies, lollipops, and everything else. I am currently in school to get my business administration degree so that I can open my own business. I love to do everything homemade and I am not a box cake person unless I have to be. I haven't done anything in a year and I feel that I am rusty so if anyone has any tips on ANYTHING!! LOL I am open to expertise, and criticism and everything else.
Thanks very much
mrsprice.
If anybody has anything they want me to know or if they don't mind sharing all help is really appreciated.
Thanks in advance

1 reply
dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 11:04am
post #2 of 2

. . . that's a pretty "broad brush" type of a question there . . . I think the best way I could answer would be by sharing this thread . . . http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-41755-kindred.html . . . HTH . . . unfortunately you will only be able to read up to page 32 (the rest of the thread was lost in the crash - about a year ago) . . . and there is no point in posting your response to the tread on the thread as it will never be seen by anyone either . . . but the information up to that point is very informative . . . hope you enjoy . . . icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%