Decorating By ski Updated 11 Nov 2008 , 3:26pm by jobueno

ski Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 4:03am
post #1 of 6

Hi my name is Ski and I am a Cake Centralaholic! Haha I swear my computer won't go to any other site, it beckons me...cakecentral cakecentral.... so many great ideas so little sleep icon_lol.gif

5 replies
cylstrial Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:16pm
post #2 of 6

I guess this is CakeCentral Confession now! LOL. I too, love cakecentral. I'm on here any spare chance I get during the day! So many great idea's and so many wonderful people willing to help teach and share! What a great site!!

gales Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:47pm
post #3 of 6

I love this site too. I felt a little overwhelmed at first by the calibre of some of the entries, but everyone is so kind and helpful and I am addicted to the site. Every spare moment I get, my computer can almost find its own way. Love, Peace and Best wishes to all that are reading this.

DaCakeDiva Posted 10 Nov 2008 , 6:51pm
post #4 of 6

I've been looking for a CCA meeting. Thanx ... Oh BTW Hi my name is Dacakediva and I am a Cakecentralaholic ... Pleased to meet you.

Pardon me but I've forgotten my real name ... My family is tired of getting their food in the shape of cakes ie. pot pie cupcakes,meatloaf shaped like flowers .... I even have a mini cooking course at my daughter's preschool where I work. That's mini meaning they're small (2 years old) not the course .... Where does it end ... I need help my life is being consumed by butter, flour and sugar. (crouching in a corner hugging my kitchenaid mixer named "Mixy Pinkerton") ...Help me!, I see fondant people

ski Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 3:25am
post #5 of 6

Oh dacakediva girl you crack me up!!!!! All the peeps in my life have resigned that I WILL ONLY be talking cakeze......pass the frosting!

jobueno Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 3:26pm
post #6 of 6

You guys are HI-LARIOUS! But I must confess that I too am a CC addict. My life too is consumed by flour and sugar and to boot, I very seldom dream something other than baking. My time is spent on how to turn this or that into a sugar or cake creation.

My mixer's name is Maxine (max 345 watts). When I start talking to Maxine everyone at home does a licketty split. I hear comments like...Dad she's doing it again. Or Honey, tell me when you need the straight jacket and the spongy room. I swear they just don't understand that's why CC and everyone in it is now my best and only friend. shhh.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%