'cake On Board' Car Magnet

Decorating By sweetmac04 Updated 9 Nov 2008 , 11:08pm by msauer

sweetmac04 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetmac04 Posted 8 Nov 2008 , 4:35pm
post #1 of 15

Does anyone recall the 'Cake on Board' car magnet (with the turtle)? I originally thought it was sold via cc, but I can't seem to find it.
thanks!
LL

14 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 8 Nov 2008 , 4:39pm
post #2 of 15

Ohhhh yes I do remember once seeing it. I think it was done by a gal in Jackson, MI....her name is Di(ane) but I can't remember the name of her shop.

gleep Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gleep Posted 8 Nov 2008 , 6:43pm
post #3 of 15

Earlene sells it.

www.earlenescakes.com

kathy164 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathy164 Posted 8 Nov 2008 , 7:20pm
post #4 of 15

hmmm.. I just looked all over that site and could not find the Cake on board sign. Is there a specific area I should find it in?? Beautiful site by the way, and Oh those cakes!!Wow!!
Kathy

kandu001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kandu001 Posted 8 Nov 2008 , 7:36pm
post #5 of 15

You could go to Vistaprint.com and create one for free...just pay for shipping. I order stuff from there all the time and it is great.

Juds2323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juds2323 Posted 8 Nov 2008 , 8:50pm
post #6 of 15

Here is a link to it directly:

http://www.earlenescakes.com/store/signs.html

HTH

Judi

kathy164 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathy164 Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 2:17am
post #7 of 15

Oh thank you, I knew I had to be missing it somewhere. I appreciate the help.
Kathy

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 3:09am
post #8 of 15

OR you can make your own and order online, that is what I did. You can upload your own logo and make it more personal. This is what mine looks like.
LL

nefgaby Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 3:11am
post #9 of 15

Wow, and I just followed the link ... $27.50 for that magnet?!?!? Mine was FREE, I only paid $8 shipping and handling, it is of great quality and well made. HTH.

Stina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Stina Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 4:02am
post #10 of 15

$8 for shipping and that was it? Was this on Vistaprint.com? I couldn't see where it was free except for shipping? Really cool site though. Any other suggestions?

nefgaby Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 4:26pm
post #11 of 15

That's right, I ordered from vistaprint, only paid about $8 for shipping icon_smile.gif Magnet was free!

Rocketgirl899 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rocketgirl899 Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 5:14pm
post #12 of 15

You could laminate a sign you make on your comp, and then attach magnents from the craft store.... ?

I have often thought of doing this because I feel bad when I take a corner at 15mph.. lol and the speed limit is 30!

And don't make one for ocassion cakes.. more people will get the "weddings are important" theme more than some spoiled (loved...lol) child.

icon_smile.gif

msauer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msauer Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 5:18pm
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefgaby

OR you can make your own and order online, that is what I did. You can upload your own logo and make it more personal. This is what mine looks like.

I made my own as well, but guess what? Someone stole it off my van on Trick or Treat night! Now I have to get a new one made...

I love yours....so cute!!!!

-Michelle

nefgaby Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 6:01pm
post #14 of 15

Thanks Michelle, I'm so sorry yours got stolen!!! I guess you didn't give any treats that night ... icon_twisted.gif you got a trick! icon_lol.gif

msauer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msauer Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 11:08pm
post #15 of 15

LOL!!! Too funny....maybe next year I should stand out front and hand out CUPCAKES!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%