Need Inspiration

Decorating By deetmar Updated 8 Nov 2008 , 11:26pm by deetmar

deetmar Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 8:14pm
post #1 of 6

I need to do a birthday cake that feeds around 10 people, for a nursing student, who is married and a mother of a 5 year old boy, and loves cats and dogs. Any ideas?

5 replies
cylstrial Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 8:21pm
post #2 of 6

Hmm.. you could do a book and maybe a stethescope (spelling??) and some other things... and then maybe the kid sitting on the book next to a little dog. Who knows..

buzymama Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 8:36pm
post #3 of 6

maybe make a doctors office bed, with the nurse on the side and the kid on the bed with a pet in his arms... hope it helps

aligotmatt Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 8:37pm
post #4 of 6

Depending on the budget, you could do a "Nurse Mom" theme, maybe just a round cake with a sculpted nurse standing, a kid on each leg with little bandaids on them, a dog and cat on each side of them, and then happy birthday nurse mom.

Wildrose6633 Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 8:40pm
post #5 of 6

I would make the cake for her. And make a cupcake or two for the kids and have little animals on the tops of them. I wouldn't try and mix all of that togeather.

deetmar Posted 8 Nov 2008 , 11:26pm
post #6 of 6

You guys gave me some great ideas! Thanks so muh. It's amazing that you can have all these ideas, and then someone calls and needs a cake in two days and you mind goes blank.

Quote by @%username% on %date%