Have You Checked Cakewrecks Today?

Decorating By ThreeDGirlie Updated 7 Nov 2008 , 9:35pm by Carolynlovescake

ThreeDGirlie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThreeDGirlie Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 11:14pm
post #1 of 29

It's a doozy... For all you Cakewrecks fans that havent been over there today, go on and take a gander. I just don't understand why some people think this concept is a good idea! To each their own, I guess.

(for those that have no idea what I'm talking about, check out [url]cakewrecks.blogspot.com[/url] - it's hilarious!)

28 replies
melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 11:15pm
post #2 of 29

holy cow! I am still laughing.

jeez.

jsmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jsmith Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 12:43am
post #3 of 29

Yuck. That cake makes me gag. icon_eek.gif

MosMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MosMom Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 12:46am
post #4 of 29

I check everyday to make sure I'm not on it....again. LOL :p

One of my all-time favorite The Office episodes "Jan's Baby Shower" aired just a few episodes ago and I can't stop laughing about Creed's comment when Jan told him she had a water birth. He said "it must have looked like tide at Omaha Beach." and when I saw that cake that is all I could think of as I laughed.

I don't mind belly cakes but that takes it to a new level.

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 12:47am
post #5 of 29

Yeah, I saw that this morning. GROSS! thumbsdown.gif The face on that cake "person" looks like Imhotep before he regenerates in The Mummy.... icon_eek.gif

jlsheik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlsheik Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 12:50am
post #6 of 29

lol I have the RSS feed on my home page....just to make sure daily I am not the one featured for the day!!
That one I must say is horrible!!

kimberlina25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimberlina25 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 1:14am
post #7 of 29

oh my heck! I couldn't believe it. Who thought that that was a good idea for a cake?

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 1:16am
post #8 of 29

I can't get over the fact that one...it's gross, and two, the jawline, neck, and lack of hair make it look like a MAN!

Amia Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 1:18am
post #9 of 29

Sure gives a whole new meaning to "I want a drumstick!" icon_eek.gif

ThreeDGirlie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThreeDGirlie Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 1:36am
post #10 of 29

OK, I am not a professional decorator, so I have a get out of jail free card... But has anyone in the CC community been a "feature" over there for real???

Amia Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 1:37am
post #11 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeDGirlie

OK, I am not a professional decorator, so I have a get out of jail free card... But has anyone in the CC community been a "feature" over there for real???

Yep.

MosMom Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 1:39am
post #12 of 29

I have. She had a going complaint about baby bum cakes and would change the picture of the baby bum out when people complained and used my pic once. I nicely asked her to take it down and she did. I should have just left it up. I figure it won't be long until I get another chance. LOL

Rocketgirl899 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rocketgirl899 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 1:55am
post #13 of 29

lol. Wrong on SO many levels.

GROSS ALERT DONT READ FURTHER>>>

My cake shop that I use to work at made XXX not even just X-rated. Hard core stuff. Anyway, we made a cake, one of where the baby comes out... coming out! I think you call it crowning?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

tx_cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tx_cupcake Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 2:04am
post #14 of 29

Oh. My. Gosh.

That's it. I'm officially having nightmares tonight... about cakes with teeth. thumbsdown.gif

MosMom Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 2:21am
post #15 of 29

The adam's apple scares me more than the teeth.

Amia Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 2:22am
post #16 of 29

The fact that mummy-man gave birth to a cake is what scares me the most.

Swede-cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Swede-cakes Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 2:28am
post #17 of 29

Hmmm...I so noticed the dead Pharoh similarity! The fact that it's such a GIANT cake makes ignoring it as you walk by at the party simply impossible!

amia1024, dare I say that it would be normal for a man to want to give birth to a cake? Or a six-pack, or a a 52" t.v.? icon_lol.gificon_wink.gif

Amia Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 2:40am
post #18 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by skichic68

amia1024, dare I say that it would be normal for a man to want to give birth to a cake? Or a six-pack, or a a 52" t.v.? icon_lol.gificon_wink.gif

Well I guess if a man HAD to give birth, that's what they'd be hoping for. icon_lol.gif And I must say, I would pay good money to see a man give birth to a 52" t.v.

Rocketgirl899 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rocketgirl899 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 12:02pm
post #19 of 29

lol. Wrong on SO many levels.

GROSS ALERT DONT READ FURTHER>>>

My cake shop that I use to work at made XXX not even just X-rated. Hard core stuff. Anyway, we made a cake, one of where the baby comes out... coming out! I think you call it crowning?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 5:20pm
post #20 of 29

I thought it looked like a mans head too!
as gross as it it, you have to admire the structure and the size of that cake, wow.

my sister-in-law is a Dr. who delivers babies and teaches others to deliver, wonder if she'd like a cake like that for the graduating class? hehe I'll ask her.

smiling.

melody

Magnum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Magnum Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 5:45pm
post #21 of 29

I'm trying to figure out what kinda person would want a cake like this.

'I'd like a cake please, i would like a replica of myself, with my boobs hanging out and legs spread wide open giving birth. Oh and an 8 inch round also creeping out of my legs'.

I have a sense of humour and am not prudish but i just don't get it.

cakedout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedout Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 6:51pm
post #22 of 29

OK....all I gotta say is THANK YOU for directing us to this hilarious site!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

OMG- I nearly went into hysterics at some of those cakes and comments! I checked out the "Some Fan Favorites" and clicked on the "Inspiration vs Perspiration"... i almost went into convulsions! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Mostly because I am SURE that I've seen that wreck posted here on CC during a thread about our worst cakes! thumbs_up.gif

stlcakelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stlcakelady Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 9:30pm
post #23 of 29

DARN YOU ThreeDGirlie!!! I didn't know anything about this site. Once I got on there, I couldn't turn away. I looked at the entire blog. I was laughing so hard I was crying. icon_cry.gif My makeup was running down my face and I didn't work on the cake I so desperately needed to do! I'm gonna have to check that out everyday just to start my day off right.

mrh2777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrh2777 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 9:47pm
post #24 of 29

Just when you think youve seen it all!!!!!!!!!!

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 3:10am
post #25 of 29

yeah I saw it too.

Some days there are no words to describe what I see there. That one still has me speechless 2 days later. icon_lol.gif

SliceTheCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SliceTheCake Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 3:41am
post #26 of 29

I love this site! I check it every day (sometimes multiple times a day...just to make sure i'm not missing anything, LOL). I can't believe the SIZE of that cake of the mom in the tub giving birth...holy crap! its huge!

juleskaye518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleskaye518 Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 4:44pm
post #27 of 29

I can't get the web site cause I'm at work. Please post so I can seeeee. now I am too curious!! Or email it to me or sumpin!!

susanscakecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanscakecreations Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 4:56pm
post #28 of 29

Yeah, I saw it yesterday..............I TOTALLY thought it was a man just relaxing in the tub icon_confused.gif and thought "what the ............."
oh well, to each his own I guess!!!! funny website, though!

susan

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 9:35pm
post #29 of 29

Still speechless over it.

That doesn't happen often.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%