Secret Santa '08

Decorating By tasha27 Updated 5 Nov 2008 , 6:26am by tasha27

tasha27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tasha27 Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 3:32am
post #1 of 6

I know that it was around this time last year that the Secret Santa kicked off. Since I haven't heard anything about it as of yet (at least I don't think so) I decided that I would email Heath and see if it would be OK if I spear-headed it this year. I was not able to participate last year but I am this year and I have been waiting to go shopping for my angel family. So who is with me? I know that this has been a hard year for a few but a little something under the tree for a angel baby is better than nothing at all. Like I said I will email Heath to make sure it is OK and if it is we will go off the same rules as last year if you want to be a sponsor PM me and if you need a sponsor PM me and I will link the two up together. I am really excited that I will be able to help out a family this year so come on CC put on your Santa hats and let's get HO HO Hopping!!!

Happy Baking icon_biggrin.gif

If someone by chance is already doing this please accept my apology I did a search and nothing came up about it this year.

5 replies
fidos_mom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fidos_mom Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 4:52am
post #2 of 6

This sounds kinda good but... I am a newbie. icon_redface.gif Can you give some details on what was done last year?

THANKS!! And God bless!
Lisa

cakedivamommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedivamommy Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 4:54am
post #3 of 6

I also was not around last year this time so I am not sure what all this entails. Are we buying for and exchanging with people on CC, or is this a Secret Santa for a family? Thanks for any info!

Lisa

mgigglin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgigglin Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 5:14am
post #4 of 6

I am so glad to see that you are wanting to do this! I've been keeping an eye out for this thread so that I can do it again. I sponsored a family last year and it was the highlight of my holiday season!! I enjoyed all the shopping and putting it together but most of all it was the letter of thanks that I recieved from the family that made it all worth my while... I encourage anyone who can help to sign up you will be blessed!!

Kim

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 5:43am
post #5 of 6

Sounds good to me...but i just joined CC a few months ago. Can you give me the details??

tasha27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tasha27 Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 6:26am
post #6 of 6

Here is a link to the Official Secret Santa 08' thread to include rules and all everything.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-609189-.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%