Rak!!! Diapers!

Lounge By mommaroxy Updated 6 Nov 2008 , 5:14pm by mommaroxy

mommaroxy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommaroxy Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 7:29pm
post #1 of 6

Hello everyone, I am rather new to CC. I do a lot of lurking, but not much posting. Im still new at decorating so I take in a lot of knowledge from you all. I am so thankful for all of you wonderful people sharing such valuable information.

I was blessed yesterday by a fellow CCer, and just felt I needed to get right at giving back. I dont have hardly any caking supplies so I figured why not offer up something else. I have like 45 size 2 Luvs diapers up for grabs. I bought them yesterday and only used a couple out of the package, (which I dont have because I keep the diapers in a basket) and my little one seems to have an allergy to them. I know a lot of people make those diaper "cakes", so if youd like them for that use or your baby, either way.

I was thinking about only keeping the thread going for 2 days. So, say on Thursday Nov 6, around noon Ill post and pm the winner. (Chosen same as the others...names drawn from a hat by my 6 yr old~he has a 1/2 day that day.)

So, I hope that I can be a blessing to someone. I know that we all could use it!! Good luck to those of you needing diapees!! Take Care and God Bless, Roxanne

5 replies
rcs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rcs Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 7:51pm
post #2 of 6

Please count me in! My daughter is going to have a daughter soon. She will be a single Mom and can use all the help she can get!! Thank you!

MosMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MosMom Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 7:53pm
post #3 of 6

I don't need them but I think that is the perfect thing to offer up as there are lots of moms and moms to be here. Diapers aren't cheap!

jackie64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackie64 Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 9:25pm
post #4 of 6

I wanted to Thank You for you doing this RAK it is really nice of you and it doesnt have to be cake stuff . Its the reason behind it that counts and I am sure a lot of soon to be mommys or whoever on here will be thrilled to get them as we all know they aint cheap. I pray God will bless you mightly. icon_smile.gif

shanzah67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanzah67 Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 10:46pm
post #5 of 6

One of the crafting groups I am in has a RAK list with a list of names of people who want to participate and also do Reverse RAK...we could send anything and it was lots of fun. Bookmarks, a good book, crafts, chocolate, etc....Our RAK list was only available to those who wanted to participate. One member would email those interested in participating a PDF file of the RAK'ers names and addresses so that their addresses would not be posted on the site. We also had each person's birthday (year not necessary) and it was always nice to send someone a little something, even a card, for their birthday.

mommaroxy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommaroxy Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 5:14pm
post #6 of 6

Well, I guess we all know who the winner of the diapees is!! LOL I guess there wasnt a great need for them, but I am soo very happy that they will be going to someone who does!!

RCS I will be PMing you!! Congrats to you and your daughter and soon to be granddaughter..how exciting! God Bless!!

~Roxanne

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%