O.k. I Am Confued Now! Jennifer Dontz's Fondant?

Decorating By 2sdae Updated 21 May 2010 , 6:55pm by Peridot

2sdae Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 7:14pm
post #1 of 7

So I wanted top make Jennifer Dontz's white chocolate fondant she makes. I ordered on a site that said 20 1 # bags of Merkens super white. She says to use these specifically.
So I get the delivery open it and the bags say CK?
So are these one in same or owned by CK or what? I want to call but I feel all stupid and figured I'd ask on here for input before Imake myself look all silly. Anyone know? icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

6 replies
jsmith Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 7:18pm
post #2 of 7

Good question. I just checked my bag of "merkens" chocolate and it says CK too. But it is the superwhite color so maybe it works the same.

2sdae Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 7:36pm
post #3 of 7

I would think so but I felt deceived by co. I bought from as it stated on the site Merckens brand....... icon_confused.gif

sugarshack Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 9:05pm
post #4 of 7

yes, its the same thing, as long as super white

2sdae Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 9:30pm
post #5 of 7

Thanks Sharon! icon_biggrin.gif

Dinaz61 Posted 21 May 2010 , 6:34pm
post #6 of 7

CK is a wholesaler - merkens is the brand of chocolate. It doesn't matter who packages it - merkens makes it. I get mine from Jane's cake and chocolate supply - they ship to me all the time. Their phone number is (81icon_cool.gif957-2511. Give them a try. I love them.

Peridot Posted 21 May 2010 , 6:55pm
post #7 of 7

I order my Merken's Super White from Jennifer Dontz but when I receive it there is nothing on the package as she orders it in bulk and then puts it in smaller packages to sell.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%