Its Time

Decorating By TheCakerator Updated 4 Nov 2008 , 4:46pm by TheCakerator

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 3:15pm
post #1 of 6

yup, its time for Christmas list's for friends and families .... what are some things that you would all like to receive as gifts this year for cake/cookie baking/decorating? I'm needing to put together a list asap as I have put it off long enough ... but really don't know where to start! Any help is always appreciated!

5 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 3:59pm
post #2 of 6

Well this is a little different perspective but just any minute now I'm gonna start making some gingerbread snowflake cookies to use as bag stuffers at my little store I get to manage.

Last year I purchased scripture fortune cookies--(don't try to rationalize this, scripture + fortune- lol) So I didn't wanna pop for them this year so I thought well shoot I could make some cookies -- gingerbread cookies keep like crazy so that's my idea.

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 4:18pm
post #3 of 6

I want so many things for baking I don't even know where to start!!! Decorating books and cutters are at the top of my list though - oh yeah - and some square pans!

sweetpea1972 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetpea1972 Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 4:18pm
post #4 of 6

I would love Confetti Cakes for Kids book and the picture book National Wedding Cake Competition.

Right now (lucky for my hubby) I need replacements of smaller things: tips, bags, colors, luster dust, etc. Makes for great stocking stuffers!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 4:29pm
post #5 of 6

Whoops, I missed the part about receiving gifts.

icon_redface.gif duh, Kate!

I might have already received my gift of a lifetime finally. Pretty sure I did. The obstacle that kept me from baking at my church (legally) has just been removed so that's pretty cool. Just kinda waiting to make sure the chips are at long last falling my way. <fingers crossed> We'll see.

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 4:46pm
post #6 of 6

k8memphis, that is great news for you! I would love to get some gingerbread cookies as well ...

As for my question, I guess I should have worded it differently, although the responses were nice to read ... I need to make a list out for myself and then pass it on to the people who "drew" my name for Christmas .. so looking more for ideas for me to put on my list and then give that list to my family .... if that makes sense! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%