Anyone Playing Mcdonalds Monopoly?

Lounge By cakecrumb Updated 5 Nov 2008 , 3:32pm by Amia

cakecrumb Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 8:39pm
post #1 of 8

just wondering if anyone was successful at finding all the pieces of any one color as today is the last day of the game.

7 replies
Rocketgirl899 Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 10:27pm
post #2 of 8

not me

Amia Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 11:46pm
post #3 of 8

Nope, no luck here...and I had 3 of the 4 railroads and 2 of the orange ones (whatever they were called)! icon_evil.gif

KeltoKel Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 11:54pm
post #4 of 8

I have some pieces but have to look to see if I have any matches. I ended up with 2 Park Places though.

cupcakeco Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 3:57am
post #5 of 8

No luck here, either. The boyfriend and I aren't much for McD's but when Monopoly rolls around every year we tend to go more and play. We wound up with an entire board of every stamp minus the winning one (you can tell which one the winning one is when you start to get doubles, triples of the same stamps) LOL. I even played online and all I got was 100 lousy "Coke points" and an hour of free WiFi at McD's. icon_razz.gif

Amia Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 3:58am
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakeco

No luck here, either. The boyfriend and I aren't much for McD's but when Monopoly rolls around every year we tend to go more and play. We wound up with an entire board of every stamp minus the winning one (you can tell which one the winning one is when you start to get doubles, triples of the same stamps) LOL. I even played online and all I got was 100 lousy "Coke points" and an hour of free WiFi at McD's. icon_razz.gif

Laaame! thumbsdown.gif Well at least you got to enjoy all those yummy icon_confused.gif McD's meals... icon_wink.gif

cupcakeco Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 3:30pm
post #7 of 8

LOL, in my defense i SWEAR all we bought were large fries and drinks. There's definitely no way we willingly lived on McD's for an entire month icon_razz.gif

Amia Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 3:32pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakeco

LOL, in my defense i SWEAR all we bought were large fries and drinks. There's definitely no way we willingly lived on McD's for an entire month icon_razz.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I just meant your "prizes" were lame. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%