3D Turkey Tutorial...what To Do?

Baking By GeminiRJ Updated 8 Nov 2008 , 8:35pm by KHalstead

GeminiRJ Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 6:58pm
post #1 of 7

I submitted a "how-to" article to CC concerning my 3d turkey cookies weeks and weeks ago. I emailed twice to see if it was received, and to see if I would be able to make corrections in case it was rejected. I had hoped there would be plenty of time for people to see the tutorial before Thanksgiving, in case they wanted to make the cookies for that holiday. I haven't heard anything so far, and it's kinda frustrating. What should I do?

6 replies
Linliv46 Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 7:08pm
post #2 of 7

I would love to see it! Your cookies are sooo pretty!

adunfag Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 7:15pm
post #3 of 7

I would keep forwarding them the follow up e-mail until I hear something back. I would love to see the tutorial.

SILVERCAT Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 3:34am
post #4 of 7

Keep asking about it. Do you have a google account? You could just put it in your documents or power point it if needed. And than put a link in your siggy! Good Luck I love your cookies!

GeminiRJ Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 12:36pm
post #5 of 7

No, no goggle account. I know this website gets so-o-o much traffic, I don't know what is an acceptable amount of time before I assume the tutorial was rejected. It's been just over a month since I submitted it....

kandu001 Posted 8 Nov 2008 , 8:19pm
post #6 of 7

I hope it wasn't rejected and gets posted soon! I'm supposed to be doing a 3d turkey for a friend for Thanksgiving and I've never done one! A tutorial would be great! Thanks for submitting one and I hope it comes up soon!

On a side note, I submitted a white chocolate fondant recipe about a month and a half ago and it still hasn't posted. Maybe they're getting too many submissions lately and haven't had time to go through them.

KHalstead Posted 8 Nov 2008 , 8:35pm
post #7 of 7

just post the photos and directions in a post and they'll make the tutorial when they get around to it. When I did the cookie cutter tutorial I literally just put it in a post, and they made it a tutorial! I didn't even realize until I saw it on the homepage one day!!! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%