The Pregnancy Test Was Positive...

Lounge By adknight Updated 19 Nov 2008 , 11:54pm by lecrn

cakes21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes21 Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 4:29am
post #31 of 39

I am so sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Callyssa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Callyssa Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 4:48pm
post #32 of 39

I'm so sorry to hear this; I'm so glad that you have the positive attitude about trying again. I've had two miscarriages, so I can honestly sympathize.

As bad as this all seems, it really is a blessing that you found out through ultrasound and not through a rupture. We almost lost my aunt that way, and it was terrible. In the end, she was able to conceive her daughter and everything went textbook throughout her pregnancy; it's about time that happens for you too now!! I'll be saying prayers!

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 6:18pm
post #33 of 39

Such a sad day for you icon_cry.gif I hope everything went as planned today.

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 7:59pm
post #34 of 39

Bless your heart. I do hope an pray that everything works out as well as it can in a situtaion like this. I will be praying for you.

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 12:14am
post #35 of 39

I'm so sorry to hear about the baby. My god bless you and keep you and your family. icon_biggrin.gif

adknight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adknight Posted 18 Nov 2008 , 7:11pm
post #36 of 39

The surgery went better than expected on Friday.

The pregnancy ended up being in my right tube which had somehow moved to the left side of my abdomen.

I had some adhesions and a small area of endometriosis in that tube, so it was necessary to remove it and the ovary. Hopefully that will make the left ovary the dominant ovary and we will not encounter any of these types of problems with that one. Of course it is always a possibility, but the dr. said the left ovary and tube looked good.

I am recovering well and hope to be able to get out and go places in a week or so - just in time for the holidays!

Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers! I believe the worst is over.

~Amber

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 18 Nov 2008 , 7:44pm
post #37 of 39

Amber I'm glad everything went good with the surgery. Hopefully you will continue to recover and get back to normal. I will keep you in my prayers. icon_biggrin.gif

lecrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lecrn Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 11:54pm
post #38 of 39

Amber,
I'm sorry for what you've been through! I've just read through the thread. I've had a miscarriage myself, and it's very hard to go through. We also had a very difficult time getting pregnant again, and when we did, my progesterone level was only 7. I ended up taking injections until I was 11wks. We didn't tell anyone of the pregnancy until I was 20wks (& I still didn't want to tell @ that time). I'm 33wks now, and everything appears to be great (I'm still in disbelief).
I'm glad that you seem so positive about your situation. It really helps to talk to someone that has been through similar problems. If you start having feelings of depression, please talk with your doctor. God is ultimately in control of what happens next. When I finally accepted this for myself, I actually got pregnant. The doctor had told us that we couldn't get pregnant without IVF, but thankfully doctors aren't always correct.
If you ever need to talk, please feel free to pm me anytime.
Get plenty of rest & have a great holiday season.

lecrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lecrn Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 11:54pm
post #39 of 39

Sorry, duplicate post.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%