Does Anyone Ever Hold Classes In New England?

Decorating By disneynutbsv Updated 4 Nov 2008 , 4:52pm by kellertur

disneynutbsv Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 12:20am
post #1 of 9

I mean like besides the Wilton ones in Michael's. I know of a couple of cake stores that hold classes, but I'm talking like fondant/gumpaste bows, figures...etc. Different techniques.....

8 replies
BlakesCakes Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 3:59am
post #2 of 9
disneynutbsv Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 12:28pm
post #3 of 9

Thanks!!!

chelleb1974 Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 5:36pm
post #4 of 9

I belong to the Mass Chapter of ICES and we hold Days of Sharing 4 times a year, with a class in the morning and sometimes the day before. www.massices.com

~Chelle

disneynutbsv Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 7:00pm
post #5 of 9

Thanks! I wish NH would have something like thisicon_smile.gif

chelleb1974 Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 7:07pm
post #6 of 9

You can come to our meetings too. If you're a member of ICES, you would pay member prices, otherwise you'd pay non-member prices. PM me if you're interested!!!

kellertur Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 2:59am
post #7 of 9

Are there ever any contests, etc in New England? I'm in Maine.

thanks

mamacc Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 2:07pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2cakes

Are there ever any contests, etc in New England? I'm in Maine.

thanks

I'm in NE too...and I've been on the lookout for classes and contests. They were going to have a sugar art show in Providence but it got cancelled icon_sad.gif Is there any way WE could organize a NE cake show/contest??

kellertur Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 4:52pm
post #9 of 9

mamacc:

I have a friend that lives in Cranston... and my hubby went to Roger Williams College (now Univ) in Bristol. LOVE Rhode Island... have considered moving there several times.
There should be shows/ contests in NE. Not all of us have the means to hop on a plane and fly to NY, etc. icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%