What's Wrong With The Cookie Gallery?

Baking By Joanne914 Updated 4 Nov 2008 , 1:27am by antonia74

Joanne914 Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 9:20pm
post #1 of 9

I just logged in and went to the cookie gallery, and did not recognize one cookie that was posted since I visited this morning. I clicked on a few pics and they are old posts, one was from 2006. Anyone know what's wrong?

8 replies
TracyLH Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 9:30pm
post #2 of 9

I had the exact same thing happen! I got all excited as I saw designs by Antonia74 and then realized they were posted a while ago! I tried again and it worked, but when I went back, the same thing happened, mixing old and new. I wanted to "Ooh" and "Ah" over SweetDreamsAT's Fall cookies again and it took a while for me to get the page to come up correctly.

Joanne914 Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 9:33pm
post #3 of 9

How weird!!! It's back to normal now! Thanks Tracy...for letting me know that "I'm not crazy!" lol

shiney Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 10:47pm
post #4 of 9

Uh.....okay, I just clicked on the gallary, and the newest photo says it was uploaded in 1969 icon_confused.gificon_eek.gif

Mattie1 Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 11:37pm
post #5 of 9

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the time change. It's not just the cookie gallery, some of the other galleries are like that too.

TracyLH Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 12:01pm
post #6 of 9

Iti s still seriously messed up. I am seeing old photos, I click on galleries again, might get the current ones, but seem to keep getting old ones.

Joanne914 Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 12:03pm
post #7 of 9

OK...Laughing out loud SOOO hard now..I'm off to school (7:00 AM EST) and needed my "cookie" fix before I left, and the clicked onto the gallery.
It was normal. I made a comment on a pic, and then went "back" to the pics...it was BACK TO THE PIC POSTED IN 1969!!!!!!!!!!!Talk about a TIME WARP! LOLOLOL Good thing I'm off to work, and don't have time to ponder it...but it did give me a good laugh to start my day! Have a great day everyone.

TracyLH Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 12:26pm
post #8 of 9

Oh, I complimented someone on how great their Christmas stocking cookies were and how impressed I was that she was so ahead of the game and she pointed out that they were posted last year! I also left a bunch of comments on Antonia74's cookies, telling her how excited I was to see her posting again. icon_redface.gif Oops!

antonia74 Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 1:27am
post #9 of 9

I wondered why I suddenly had a bunch of new comments on cookie pics from years ago?! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%