To All Cookies Expert!

Baking By roxie08 Updated 3 Nov 2008 , 1:48am by maimerbaker

roxie08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
roxie08 Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 1:33am
post #1 of 6

HELLO EVERYONE
I HAVE A QUESTION FIRST THINGS FIRST I'M NEW TO COOKIES AND HAVE TWO QUESTION WHERE CAN I GET A SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE AND WHEN DECORATING COOKIES DO YOU FIRST DO THE EDGES OF THE COOKIES WITH THE ROYAL ICING AND CONTINUE WITH REST, HOW LONG I HAVE TOO WAIT TO CONTINUE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME. tHANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP. icon_smile.gif

5 replies
LoriMc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LoriMc Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 1:41am
post #2 of 6

Hi Roxie...I know a lot of people on here use and love the No Fail Sugar Cookie recipe. Do a search for it on here and you will find the recipe.

As far as cookie icings, I used rolled buttercream so I can't help! icon_smile.gif

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 1:54am
post #3 of 6

hi roxie, well hopefully janh will see this thread, i think she is our fairy godmother for links, hehe, you have a question and usually she has links for you. goodluck!! icon_biggrin.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 2:21am
post #4 of 6

Thanks for the kind words, angelatx. icon_smile.gif

Everything you ever wanted to know about making decorated cookies (cookie bouquets):
(Has cookie and frosting recipes, comparisons of same, members comments and so much more.)

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-230831-.html

HTH

roxie08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
roxie08 Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 1:38am
post #5 of 6

thank you all for your help when i make my cookies i will post them so you all could see then, thanks again! thumbs_up.gif

maimerbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maimerbaker Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 1:48am
post #6 of 6

Thanks so much JanH... this will be so helpful for me as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%