I Can't Find...

Decorating By mandifrye Updated 2 Nov 2008 , 12:32am by loriemoms

mandifrye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandifrye Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 2:47pm
post #1 of 11

MY CAMERA! icon_cry.gif I just delivered (yesterday) 165 Halloween cookies and 4 adorable cookie bouquets. I didn't even get a picture of ANY OF THEM! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

I have a Sweet Pea shower cake to do for tomorrow, and it looks like I won't get a picture of that either! So, you guys send your finding faires to my house to help me find it, PLEASE! icon_razz.gif

My two year old had it last (I am so silly for not getting it from him right away icon_mad.gif ). I have searched EVERYWHERE!

icon_mad.gificon_cry.gif
Mandi

10 replies
banba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
banba Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 3:00pm
post #2 of 11

Could you use your mobile phone to take a picture? Might be better than nothing at all. Hope you find it icon_smile.gif

adunfag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adunfag Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 3:09pm
post #3 of 11

...finding fairies are on their way mandifrye...hope you find it soon

mandifrye Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 6:39pm
post #4 of 11

adonfag - Your fairies must have arrived!!!! I found it in a box of old stuff that my hubby was about to take to the dump! icon_surprised.gif Thank goodness I decided to look in it before he left with the box!

Thanks guys!

deetmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deetmar Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 11:20pm
post #5 of 11

You know how they put those beeper finder things on cordless phones? They should put them on everything, especially the TV remote. I lose my every day.

Good luck!

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 11:25pm
post #6 of 11

I would love to have a mini digital that I could put on my key ring that takes decent pictures!!!

mandifrye Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 11:59pm
post #7 of 11

all4cake - you need to pitch that idea to Kodak! I will buy the first one!

icon_biggrin.gif

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 12:06am
post #8 of 11

All4cake: they do make digital key chain cameras, but the key word is "decent." Most don't get much of a rave reviews.

I always keep a disposable in my "emergency" kit just in case I forget mine as I leave the house. It's better than none at all. I have been known to use my phone's camera (which is not too bad, really) before I thought of the disposable.

Cakey1865 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakey1865 Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 12:18am
post #9 of 11

Knowing my luck I would get the decent on to go on my key chain then lose my keys....

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 12:20am
post #10 of 11

You're right...the key word is "decent". I did the disposable for a while...it was after I got pictures back and seen that they weren't any better than a cell phone photo that I said "fork this!". If I forget my digital(which is average), I ask either the caterer or another vendor(everyone takes pictures of everything seems like) to take one for me and I'd be more than happy to pay for processing and/or their trouble. I'll load mine with fresh batteries and set it with the other stuff to be loaded and 3 out of 5 times, it gets left behind. I would put in the car instead of the to go area but I take pictures during decorating sometimes. I could get another to leave in the car but then I'd have to bring it in to unload it and now, there's two cameras forgotten...

Maybe I'll search for spy equipment!!!

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 12:32am
post #11 of 11

I keep my camera in my emergency kit. That way I won't forget.

But I am sure someone who you delievered too took pictures, no?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%