Wilton Stackable Holiday Cutters...

Baking By Mattie1 Updated 18 Nov 2008 , 2:15pm by AgentCakeBaker

Mattie1 Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 5:06pm
post #1 of 17

I just picked up the new wilton holiday stackable cutters at walmart. They are so cute. There is a christmas tree with 2 presents, a reindeer and a gingerbread boy. Walmart here just started putting out the christmas items. I was really surprised to see these. I had noticed if they are in the Wilton yearbook.

16 replies
Honeydukes Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 7:29am
post #2 of 17

Thanks for the heads-up! I looked for the Halloween cutters and could only find the pumpkin. I can't find a picture of them anywhere online. They sound cute!

mbelgard Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 11:31am
post #3 of 17

You should take a picture and post it so we can all see. My MIL saw them yesterday and told me about them but I haven't been able to find a picture. icon_cry.gif

Mattie1 Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 12:43pm
post #4 of 17

I will take a picture of them when I get back home from work this afternoon. Also, I have seen the indvidual stackable ones at Michaels. Not the reindeer though, just the christmas tree with presents and the gingerbread boy. He has a vest and bow tie that stack. The tree has the presents on each side, and the reindeer's face is stackable. They are so cute.

mbelgard Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 1:29pm
post #5 of 17

When my MIL described them to me they sounded adorable, I'd go peek but I think my husband would throw a fit over me driving 90 miles one way just to look (or maybe buy icon_twisted.gif ) one little item like that.

Has anyone seen these yet?

http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=62FBAD17-1E0B-C910-EA9F1B877C024AB9&fid=62FBAD45-1E0B-C910-EAEEA71DCA006EA1

They have a snowman one on the website too. My kids were very impressed so I'm going to have to get them.

Mattie1 Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 7:41pm
post #6 of 17

Here are the ones I got from walmart.
LL

mbelgard Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 9:19pm
post #7 of 17

Those are SO cute.

I found out just a little bit ago that my MIL bought them for me but I haven't seen them yet. They were on sale at Kmart this week and someone has trouble resisting a sale.

She also bought me two of the Santa candy cane molds because she has two grandsons and she knows how they like to make candy. icon_lol.gif

And thanks for posting the picture.

Mattie1 Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 9:57pm
post #8 of 17

No problem.

Honeydukes Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 2:09pm
post #9 of 17

OMGosh! Those are too cute! I will have to run out tonight to get them. I'm still upset I didn't find the Halloween ones. I'm hoping those'll be in the new Wilton yearbook. Does anyone know why some things don't show up on their website or in the YB?

Thanks so much for posting the picture -- now I know what to look for!!!

chloe_52 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 10:28pm
post #10 of 17

apparently there are certain products that are made exclusive to certain stores so you are only able to get these products in stores and not online or from the yearbook

chloe_52 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 10:33pm
post #11 of 17

Also do you know what other products they had at the wal-mart with these cookie cutters? I live in canada and would like a relative to pick up some things that i can't get here like these cookie cutters and anything else that wal-mart may have that i don't get at the local michaels here. any help would be great.

Honeydukes Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 9:24am
post #12 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe_52

apparently there are certain products that are made exclusive to certain stores so you are only able to get these products in stores and not online or from the yearbook

Well that makes sense. I just wish there was some kind of alert or site that let us know these products were out there. I guess in a way we do -- CC!! icon_biggrin.gif

Mattie1 Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 12:50pm
post #13 of 17

The local michaels here had individual boxes of the gingerbread boys, they were in 3 sizes in the package. Also the christmas tree was separate as well and was in 3 sizes. They didnt have the reindeer. Walmart didnt have these, so I guess some stores have "exclusive" items. Michaels also had packages of royal icing mix especially for gingerbread houses. On the box said "exclusively for Michaels".

mbelgard Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 2:11pm
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe_52

Also do you know what other products they had at the wal-mart with these cookie cutters? I live in canada and would like a relative to pick up some things that i can't get here like these cookie cutters and anything else that wal-mart may have that i don't get at the local michaels here. any help would be great.

What kind of stuff are you looking for?

Between Kmart and Walmart I know that my MIL saw baking cups, treat bags, candy kits, candy molds, cutters, pans, etc.

It varies even among the different Walmart stores so you might not find everything others have seen.

I got my cutters yesterday and my 5 year old has already told me that he wants the reindeer done up with a red nose for his treat at school.

AgentCakeBaker Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 3:53pm
post #15 of 17

Those cutters are too cute! I've got to find me a set. I wanted to try something different this year and this will be perfect.

I have the 3D bear and 3D flower cutter. They look great once all the cookies are stacked together.

chloe_52 Posted 16 Nov 2008 , 4:45pm
post #16 of 17

i have gotten the tree and gingerbread man but can't find the reindeer anywhere which is of course the one i really wanted, wish there was somewhere to order this one

AgentCakeBaker Posted 18 Nov 2008 , 2:15pm
post #17 of 17

I found the set at Walmart. I picked up a box quickly b/c they only had about 8 sitting out.

I can't wait to practice this weekend! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%