Cake Decorating Exhibition At The Nec

Decorating By SOULLA13 Updated 16 Nov 2008 , 10:12am by SOULLA13

SOULLA13 Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 9:29am
post #1 of 6

I am so excited i have just purchased my tickets to go to my 1st cake decorating exhibition!!!!!!!!!! Ive never been to anything like this before as i have only been interested in cake decorating a short while. I am so excited to view so many new methods of cake decoarting and also pick up some exciting new equipment.!!!!!!!!!! My husband is coming with me and i hope is isint going to be too bored but how can he be there will be cake galore!!!! I can hardly contain my enthusiasm, that is why i felt I just have to share my excitement with the only true people that would also share this madness!!!! lol

5 replies
lchristi27 Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 9:59am
post #2 of 6

Here here! Everyone here can relate to that! Where/when is this wonderful decorating exhibition? I hope you and hubby have a wonderful time.

Magnum Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 10:40am
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULLA13

I am so excited i have just purchased my tickets to go to my 1st cake decorating exhibition!!!!!!!!!! Ive never been to anything like this before as i have only been interested in cake decorating a short while. I am so excited to view so many new methods of cake decoarting and also pick up some exciting new equipment.!!!!!!!!!! My husband is coming with me and i hope is isint going to be too bored but how can he be there will be cake galore!!!! I can hardly contain my enthusiasm, that is why i felt I just have to share my excitement with the only true people that would also share this madness!!!! lol

I'm going too and i can't wait. I'll be going on my own though. My boyfriend said he'd come with me but i don't think i'll subject him to a day full of cakes and crafts, just as he won't subject me to xbox exibitions icon_biggrin.gif lol

titch Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 5:25pm
post #4 of 6

I'm going cant wait, I'm going with 3 other girls, who are all interested in cake decorating aswell. I cant wait to see all the cakes and of course do some serious shopping! Lol!!!

Kitty484 Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 9:29pm
post #5 of 6

I really want to go but no one will come with me icon_cry.gif (except my dad and as much as I love him I don't really fancy him exclaiming in my ear all day about the prices of things lol!)
Glad to see there are others out there in the UK thumbs_up.gif

SOULLA13 Posted 16 Nov 2008 , 10:12am
post #6 of 6

got back from the exhibition yesterday and thought it was absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! the highlight of the day for me was meeting Lorraine Mccay (Aine2) and her fabulous fondant figures!!! Bought loads of bits and pieces to hopefully make my cake decoarting much more elaborate!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%