Ri Tiara No Break Guarantee

Decorating By NanaNut Updated 12 Nov 2008 , 11:10pm by Dinny2222

NanaNut Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 6:30am
post #1 of 3

Okay.. I have tried 3 different types/brands of parchment paper, wax paper, covering the parchment w/ small amount of shortening etc......

I have broken more tiaras than I would like to admit, BUT I HAVE FOUND A FAIL PROOF METHOD. And it doesn't matter how thick or thin your design.

Tape your image to Oatmeal canister ( I like it b/c the oats inside move and create 'weight' at bottom so you can move your canister into diff. positions w/o it rolling. Then instead of using parchment or anything else, stretch suran wrap around canister and apply RI. I made 3 tiaras in different thicknesses, and each came out great with absoluting no problem w/ sticking. Hope this helps everyone. God bless.

2 replies
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 8:35am
post #2 of 3

sounds like a great idea. is there a way to see pictures of it? if you got time? icon_smile.gif thanks!

Dinny2222 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 11:10pm
post #3 of 3

woo hoo woo hoo NanaNut I did the oatmeal canister and the saran wrap for my first tiara and it worked! Actually there was one clean break but that was easily fixed with more royal icing. Great idea. Tks all for the templates and tutorials. To decorate is it ok to airbrush?

Quote by @%username% on %date%