Spinningleaf Rocks Hard!

Baking By angelatx Updated 3 Nov 2008 , 3:14am by angelatx

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 7:15pm
post #1 of 11

hello everyone, i just wanted to put my experience with spinningleaf on here so that everyone knows how super fantastic they are! most have probably already heard how great their customer service is, but i still wanted to share. i will make it quick (i said "try"hehe) icon_biggrin.gif well i hadn't received my molds (ordered the plain ones) and my dh called them for me and they said they had sent them out, well it had been a while since i had placed the order. my husband called oct 24th and my order was placed on oct 10. so anyways i received them that friday he had called, well i had found out before i received them that i had accidently ordered the ones for the mini oreos, so she also told my dh to keep the minis (along with the free mold they send as well) when we get them and she will ship out the regular size molds at no cost!! icon_eek.gif well i was pleasantly surprised. so anyhow i received the regular size ones today and i am thrilled and just had to tell everyone on here that they have the absolute best customer service. considering its hard to get nice customer service at all, they went well above and beyond. so ladies, i can say they are the best place to order all your oreo molds from. one lady on here, can't remember who, but she used their frog soap mold for an oreo treat. so basically SPINNINGLEAF ROCKS HARD!!! hehe have a great day everyone and thnx for reading this long story. (sorry tried to keep it short) icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif www.spinningleaf.com

10 replies
SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 8:37pm
post #2 of 11

I did the same thing ordered the mini ones not realizing until I received my ordered and they did the samething for me! Have fun with them. Also if you find round nutter butters which they do make my mom picked them up and thought they were bite size ones, they also fit in the oreo mold!

angelatx Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 8:45pm
post #3 of 11

oh ok, great idea (mini nutter butters), thnx!! icon_biggrin.gif

tarheel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tarheel Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 8:50pm
post #4 of 11

Has anyone tried the store brand of Oreos in the regular size molds? Do they work? Need to stop by the store on my way home and pick up the cookies...this is for family Halloween party; not my business....but I didn't know about the size...

any replies appreciated1

angelatx Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 9:25pm
post #5 of 11

hmmmm... well tarheel, if their is a difference it can't be much. i mean if you can use the dble stuff and reg size oreos, i think your ok. icon_biggrin.gif

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 10:01pm
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelatx

oh ok, great idea (mini nutter butters), thnx!! icon_biggrin.gif

Well they aren't the mini nutter butters they are just round nutter butters, brand name bought sold at the dollar general store, I think I didn't buy them.
As for the store brand cookies I think someone posted theyused trader Joes cookies and they worked.

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 2:45am
post #7 of 11

I love spinningleaf! I'm planning on buying some more molds pretty soon from them. They totally rock.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 11:48am
post #8 of 11

I tried a different brand from the Oreos, and they were just a hair too big. I don't remember if they were Hydrox brand, or a store brand. I'm guessing store brand.

2xMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2xMiMi Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 4:26pm
post #9 of 11

I ordered three molds from spinning leaf and received yesterday. They also included a free one which I wasn't expecting. I can't wait to try them. icon_biggrin.gif

Linda

shanzah67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanzah67 Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 10:36pm
post #10 of 11

I love to order from them...they sent me an extra one that was free too thumbs_up.gif

angelatx Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 3:14am
post #11 of 11

you all need to post pics when you make them!! can't wait to see them!! saberger has made some amazing ones, you can see them in the gallery in the cookie section. i haven't had time to make mine, i have been working on too decorated cookies. have a great day or nite!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%