Preschool Halloween Party

Baking By darenda Updated 30 Oct 2008 , 4:58am by ceshell

darenda Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 11:41pm
post #1 of 4

Need a cookie recipe for my son's preschool party on Friday. I want to make something that will really stand out.....any ideas???

3 replies
ceshell Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 12:00am
post #2 of 4

Are you trying to decorate, or just want something yummy?

darenda Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 12:38am
post #3 of 4

Both...preferably

ceshell Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 4:58am
post #4 of 4

The NFSC/No Fail Sugar Cookies are hugely popular for decorating here, but I could have sworn there was once a "best cookies" thread around here somewhere, I'll take a peek in the archives for ya or you can try searching yourself, try typing "Cookie recipe" in the search engine and be sure to mark the button "search all words", but also use the pull-down menu to limit your search to either the Cookies forum or the Recipes section, otherwise you will prob. get wayy too much info. My only good cookie is a gingerbread cookie; if you asked your question in December I'd be all over that one giving you the recipe but it doesn't quite fit for Halloween LOL.

Also you might not be getting responses because your subject title is a little vague; for future posts don't be afraid to state exactly what you want for your thread title like: "Need amazing cookie recipe for preschool party" - I've found that threads with specific titles get better replies because the right people notice your question! icon_biggrin.gif

And by the way, Welcome to Cake Central!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%