Pics From My First Bridal Show...

Business By pinklesley1 Updated 30 Oct 2008 , 10:11pm by eliza3ame

pinklesley1 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 12:19am
post #1 of 17

I had posted on here before that i was going to be participating in my first bridal and quince show... just wanted to say that the turn out was not as much as they had told us to expect but it was pretty fun... although my feet were exhausted...

i am going to attach some pics of the booth...
LL

16 replies
Amia Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 12:26am
post #2 of 17

Wow, your cakes are beautiful! I really love the pink, orange and red one!

afterdinnerthoughts Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 12:26am
post #3 of 17

I see you play to win. Everything looks beautiful.

stephaniescakenj Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 3:38am
post #4 of 17

It's so eye catching with all the color and contrast, I even love your logo there in the back. Great Job!

kake_lady Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 3:53am
post #5 of 17

You did a great job!! Congrats. Hope it drives the business in for you icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif I will be doing my first here in Houston in January...any advise on preparation. I'm nervous. icon_eek.gif

countrycakes Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 11:30am
post #6 of 17

thumbs_up.gif It all looks great! Hope the orders come flying in........ icon_biggrin.gif

snowshoe1 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 12:04pm
post #7 of 17

Congrats, Lesley! Looks like you put a ton of thought and work into this. Its a great looking booth!

jammjenks Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 1:51pm
post #8 of 17

It is unbelievable how much work goes into preparing for something like that. I absolutely LOVE everything about your set-up. All the colors, the varying heights, how that black/white cake is such a contrast to the colorful ones, etc. I can recognize how much time it takes to make those display cakes, set up the tables and backdrops, get everything labeled/packaged/displayed, and try not to forget anything. If this booth doesn't bring in customers by the dozens, I'd be surprised. Well done.

jammjenks Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 1:52pm
post #9 of 17

It is unbelievable how much work goes into preparing for something like that. I absolutely LOVE everything about your set-up. All the colors, the varying heights, how that black/white cake is such a contrast to the colorful ones, etc. I can recognize how much time it takes to make those display cakes, set up the tables and backdrops, get everything labeled/packaged/displayed, and try not to forget anything. If this booth doesn't bring in customers by the dozens, I'd be surprised. Well done.

trishalynn0708 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 2:15pm
post #10 of 17

awesome job! Beautiful.

iluvjay829 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 2:16pm
post #11 of 17

Beautiful job! I'm sure the customers will be flocking in!!

Win Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 2:23pm
post #12 of 17

Coming upon your booth HAD to have made people smile! It is charming. Best of luck --your efforts will be proof of your success.

Solecito Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 6:55pm
post #13 of 17

Your cake are so beautiful. I hope you get a lot of business from this show!!

CakeWhizz Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 7:20pm
post #14 of 17

Well done and congratulations for doing your first bridal show. Don't be too disappointed with the turn out though. I can tell you from personal experience that you'll be surprised at the number of brides who will come back because your stand was so memorable. Let us know when you get those calls and don't forget to post the pictures!

pinklesley1 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 10:29pm
post #15 of 17

thank you all...
i was actually asked by someone who recommended me to another place that does shows (the perfect wedding guide) to do another show this weekend... i have an order for a four tier topsy turvy black and blue flame cake and 200 cupckaes (each with handmade figurines)....

I agreed to do the show, eventhough I had to borrow the money from my in-laws...

so i will post the next shows pics on here too... im taking some help to this next show...

i will kepp you all posted...

And yes i do bring it to win it... i dont think in doing things half way... if you are going to bring it... put all your heart and soul into it...

thanks everyone!!! i really appreciate your kind words...

katefrosting Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 5:35am
post #16 of 17

Great job on your first show! Good luck on the next show. Can't wait to see your next pictures.

eliza3ame Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 10:11pm
post #17 of 17

Wow, I love your cakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%