When Your Gut Talks...listen!

Lounge By pastryjen Updated 31 Oct 2008 , 4:55am by MichelleM77

pastryjen Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 12:19am
post #1 of 5

Really long story in a few short words.

Gut told me to go home because by the time I got where I was going (20 min drive) I'd almost have to leave but I was helping out a friend so I wanted to be there if only for a few extra minutes before picking up kids from school.

Tried to park my car to maximize time helping friend and only one spot available within 10 minutes. Gut said it was tight, tried anyway... scratched the car good! Spent over 10 minutes trying to get car out of spot with out doing any further damage! By then, it was time to leave!

I guess it could've been worse...

4 replies
mkolmar Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 2:10am
post #2 of 5

(((Big Hug))) You had a rough day. Don't you hate it when you don't listen to your gut.

staceyboots Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 2:11am
post #3 of 5

i know what you mean. have you ever had that gut feeling while you were driving on the highway to slow down? you slow down and suddenly some clown prince comes from outta nowhere and does something stupid and you realised that you just avoided an accident by listening to your gut...happens to me all the time

kakeladi Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 3:31am
post #4 of 5

Sorry you didn't listen to your inner helper icon_sad.gif
Hope you can get the car fixed easily at a minimum cost.

MichelleM77 Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 4:55am
post #5 of 5

OMG that happened to me yesterday. I was watching the cars pull onto the freeway in the next lane over from me. I had this funny feeling that this pickup truck was going to pull over into my lane. I hurried up and checked the next lane over in case I had to do a quick one, and there he came! He would have rammed right into the side of me, but I did a quick left into the next lane. He had no idea what he did. The cop behind him must not have thought it was a big deal either! Hmph. Gut talked, I listened.

I hope tomorrow is better for you! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%