What Tip For Making The Monster Cupcakes

Decorating By Reganlynn Updated 28 Oct 2008 , 10:11pm by trishalynn0708

Reganlynn Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 8:52pm
post #1 of 9

Hello, does anyone know what tip is used to make the monster cupcakes, the ones that look all furry. I can't figure out which one it is and I've searched on here to see if it says it, but I can't find it. Any help is appreciated.

Thank You!

8 replies
armywifebryan Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 9:24pm
post #2 of 9

Do you have a picture of the monster cupcakes? That might help us figure out what tip to use. Not sure what monster cupcakes you are referring to. Would like to help though.


Reganlynn Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 9:35pm
post #3 of 9
Reganlynn Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 9:35pm
post #4 of 9
armywifebryan Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 9:40pm
post #5 of 9

OMG. Too Cute!! Haven't seen that pic before! I would say it is just a regular star tip. Instead of just making your normal star and stopping, you will pull it out further like you would with the grass tip. HTH


Jenni2383 Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 9:50pm
post #6 of 9

Last year I used the grass tip for mine, they also turned out really cute with googley eyes, but I don't have a pic, sorry.

luv_to_decorate Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 9:53pm
post #7 of 9

They used a start tip. A 18 or 21. You just pull it out as you are piping. You can also use the grass tip to make it look furry.

Reganlynn Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 10:04pm
post #8 of 9

Thanks!! I guess it just doesn't look like a star tip without seeing the actual end...Thank you so much for your help with this!!

trishalynn0708 Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 10:11pm
post #9 of 9

thanks for the link for those. those are adorable!

Quote by @%username% on %date%