Anyone Around Fargo, Nd??

Decorating By nisha_ru Updated 30 Oct 2008 , 12:52pm by nisha_ru

nisha_ru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nisha_ru Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 4:57pm
post #1 of 9

Is there anyone here from Fargo or Hillsboro ND?

What would you charge for this cake to serve 25?
LL

8 replies
GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 5:51pm
post #2 of 9

I'm not anywhere near Fargo, but I had to comment on what a beautiful cake it is! Can you check a couple bakeries in the area to see what they would charge?

nisha_ru Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 7:17pm
post #3 of 9

Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near there but my sister does, and needs a cute baby shower cake for next saturday (8th). She took this cake to a couple bakeries and they were basically clueless as to how they might make it and how much they might charge.

So I told my sister I would check on here to see if there was anyone close and how much they might charge for it. Otherwise she's going to order a plain undecorated sheet cake from a bakery and I'm going to make and ship decorations from NE!

trishalynn0708 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trishalynn0708 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 11:57pm
post #4 of 9

no clue what to charge for that cake but you did an awesome job! Just wanted to comment.. icon_smile.gif

nisha_ru Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 3:17am
post #5 of 9

It's not my cake! icon_smile.gif
I found it in the gallery - and it IS adorable!!!

auntiecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntiecake Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 3:29am
post #6 of 9

Where are you from in NE nisha ru? I am in Lincoln, NE. It is an adorable cake! I am guessing around 35 to 40.00 in Fargo, but I could be way off.

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 3:38am
post #7 of 9

I live about 4 hours from Fargo and I'd guess around 35-50 since it has fondant work.

lchristi27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchristi27 Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 3:45am
post #8 of 9

Hi Nisha, I grew up in Fargo, but like Mbelgard am four hours away as well. I'm guessing the same, somewhere about $40. Tell her Hornbachers for the cake, they have the best tasting bakery. When I go to visit, I eat non stop cookies from them.

nisha_ru Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 12:52pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntiecake

Where are you from in NE nisha ru? I am in Lincoln, NE. It is an adorable cake! I am guessing around 35 to 40.00 in Fargo, but I could be way off.

I grew up in Kearney but live in Sidney now!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%