Na Na Na Na Na Naaaa Na Na Na Na Na I Went To An Auction!

Business By Cakenicing4u Updated 4 Nov 2008 , 1:01am by kathy777

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 6:39pm
post #31 of 38

ha! Now that's funny.
One day I'll find an auction that he doesn't know about. (okay--I'll keep dreaming.)

I told my DH about all you got at that auction and he was stunned. Said you needed to buy some lotto tickets because you've got the touch.

CakeWhizz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeWhizz Posted 2 Nov 2008 , 7:00pm
post #32 of 38

At that price I'd come all the way from the UK! Well done to you and to make us really jealous please post a pic of you standing next to the items. icon_lol.gif

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 2:38am
post #33 of 38

Na na na na na naaa Na na na na na... I'm going to my next auction in the morning!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

This one is a smaller auction, a cafe that went out of business... but there's also an auction a few hours away that is a grocery store that moved to a new location and is liquidating the stuff at the old location.... It was a hard call... but I may be able to score my oven at the small cafe location!!

As for the picture, right now it's all condensed and piled on top of one another in my sister's garage!! icon_wink.gif I'm going to owe her for sure!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 2:59am
post #34 of 38

Alright, that's it! Someone hog tie her down so we can go to PA and hit all these auctions before she buys everything up. Just Kidding. I'm really happy for you. Best of luck at the next auction.

Denise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Denise Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 3:14am
post #35 of 38

I am PEA GREEN with envy

liapsim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liapsim Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 3:16am
post #36 of 38

Congrats! (even though I am extremely jealous!)

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 12:38am
post #37 of 38

PHLFT!!! icon_razz.gificon_lol.gif Go ahead and hate me, but check out the new thread, na na na na na na naaaaa I went to another auction... :icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

kathy777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathy777 Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 1:01am
post #38 of 38

Amen.. Love your motto on your page!!! I also am decorating because i know that God has given me the talent to do so and i do hope that i will continue on my journey of learning .. And when the time is right God will provide for me.. icon_smile.gif sometimes He has us try it and see if we are going to work it right for HIS Glory.. I am praying about opening my bakery and i know in the right time God will provide.. We are from a small town in mass and there is still alot of things that have to be worked out for me to be able to do this.. So i am excited for you That was DEFINATLY a HUGE blessing from the Lord!!

Love and God Bless kathy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%