I'm So P***d Right Now!/update On Thread!

Decorating By MissRobin Updated 29 Oct 2008 , 4:24pm by Melvira

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 4:12pm
post #31 of 48

Thanks Win!! I just see a lot of people put in their description, "I got the idea from someone on here, just wish I could remember their name!" I know that is frustrating when you want to thank someone and don't know who! And it's also frustrating for the person who was the inspiration... they'd like the thanks too, I'm sure!

MissRobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissRobin Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 4:41pm
post #32 of 48

Melvira, that is a great idea! Thanks again everyone for your kind words!! I really feel bad that I posted the pics for the few minutes that I did. I totlally respect that decorator and their work she put into that cake and she did a fine job!! Please don't think I feel I am a better person, because I am not and I don't!!! My issue is with the MOB!! The other thing was they asked me for a price on a cake for 150 people and the cake they ended up getting was not for 150 people, just another wacky issue in the whole chain of events. One positive out of the whole thing is, I got a cake order out of the whole mess, from one of the people at the wedding!

disneynutbsv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
disneynutbsv Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 4:55pm
post #33 of 48

That's awesome Robin!

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 5:00pm
post #34 of 48

I save them, too. I use their screen name and a description of the cake - or use their own title for the photo. It is frustrating to read a "Thanks for the inspiration to whomever made this design." If you liked it so much, I'd think you'd want to note the name of the person who made it!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 5:40pm
post #35 of 48

I saved this cake as SpidermanTuxedo_MissRobin_cakecentral . That way I can remember the website where I found it as well as the creator. (I pick them up from everywhere!)

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 6:00pm
post #36 of 48

I love your cake! And I bet it felt great to stick it to the MOB for being a cheap biatch! Your right, she got what she paid for! And you can do the little Told You So dance!
told you so! told you so! told you so!!! lol

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 7:33pm
post #37 of 48

This grooms cake is great!

Pastelitoz4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastelitoz4u Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 3:15am
post #38 of 48

That grooms cake looks absolutely delicious. mmmmmm love the spiderman topic. Great picture. icon_razz.gif

BREN28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BREN28 Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 4:02pm
post #39 of 48

that's an awesome grooms cake!! thumbs_up.gif i love it!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 9:55pm
post #40 of 48

For those that I print out and put in my "Internet Cakes" book as ideas for brides: I copy the pic to a Word Document .... I copy the link address to the pic and print it at the top of the page, then under that add a notation line of who made it ("Cake created by CC'er Melvira").

I do this for every "Internet" cake I save/print so I know what website/cake-creator it came from.

Melvira Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 10:20pm
post #41 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

("Cake created by CC'er Melvira").

ummm... are there... uh... *cough*... any that really say that? icon_redface.gif

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 10:22pm
post #42 of 48

Actually yes! Your malted milk ball heart cake!

Melvira Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 10:27pm
post #43 of 48

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.....

*can't talk for giggling*

Sorry, it's just that no one has ever used one of my photos before... or they just haven't told me. Not like I PM everyone and tell them I'm saving their cake or anything, it's just cool when you actually hear that someone did that. OK... done being a nerd now. (Yah... right, like that's gonna happen any time soon! dunce.gif )

MissRobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissRobin Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 1:39pm
post #44 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe.....

*can't talk for giggling*

Sorry, it's just that no one has ever used one of my photos before... or they just haven't told me. Not like I PM everyone and tell them I'm saving their cake or anything, it's just cool when you actually hear that someone did that. OK... done being a nerd now. (Yah... right, like that's gonna happen any time soon! dunce.gif )

Are you kidding, that cake in your avatar is absolutely awesome. I remember when you did that, I hadn't been a member very long and I was totally amazed at your talent!!! thumbs_up.gif

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 2:11pm
post #45 of 48

Mel Are you crazy ????? You dont have 1 cake posted that doesent have a save under it. That goes for everything in your photos, cookies /cuppys etc!!!

Melvira Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 2:46pm
post #46 of 48

Yah, but I've stopped posting new pictures, and took down a lot of them. I didn't want to clog up the system. icon_rolleyes.gif I just have a small portion of my stuff posted, and if I do something that I really like, I'm sure I'll post that. Seriosuly, I wasn't fishing for compliments... I was just thrilled to think that Miss Thing could get some inspiration from me! Debi knows I adore and respect her, so that meant quite a lot to me to hear that!!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 4:15pm
post #47 of 48

Oh my heavens! When did you make the rooster cake?! ImageImage

Melvira Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 4:24pm
post #48 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7yyrt

Oh my heavens! When did you make the rooster cake?! ImageImage

Heheheheehehhehe. That was a little something I made in September for a lady who has a great sense of humor, and just decorated her kitchen in roosters! icon_lol.gif I want to do some more risque cakes... they are so much fun, and no one else around her does them!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%