A Brazilian Please

Lounge By boring Updated 29 Dec 2008 , 5:48pm by Shelle_75

boring Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 7:38am
post #1 of 17

Hi

Sorry to bother you but I am trying to find out what the national flower of Brazil is and also their national drink.

Thank you in ancitipation.

16 replies
karennayak Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 8:46am
post #2 of 17

http://www.theflowerexpert.com/content/flowerbusiness/flowergrowersandsellers/national-native-popular-flowers-of-brazil

from the above site:

National Flower of Brazil
Cattleya labiata, sometimes known as Corsage Orchid is the National Flower of Brazil. These Flowers grow well in typical household temperatures, about 65 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit during the day and 58 to 60 degrees at night. Because of their exceptional beauty and fragrance they are commonly called queen of the orchids. However Tecoma chrysostricha also serves as the national flower emblem for Brazil.

http://www.whataboutbrazil.com/caipirinha-is-brazils-national-cocktail/
National drink of Brazil

Caipirinha (pronounced [KIE-PUR-REEN-YAH]) is made with cachaça, sugar and lime. Cachaça is Brazilâs most common distilled alcoholic beverage. Cachaça is made from sugarcane alcohol, obtained from the fermentation of sugarcane juice which is afterwards distilled

Karen

cakesbycathy Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 12:19pm
post #3 of 17

and i was thinking this was a thread on body waxing icon_biggrin.gif

karennayak Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 3:01pm
post #4 of 17

That's what I thought too when I read the title!

chutzpah Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 3:52pm
post #5 of 17

I thought the same thing! I opened the thread with glee.... just knowing that all the churchladies had their panties all up in a twist about folks asking questions about waxing their hoo-hoos (using a euphemism so 'their' eyes don't bleed.....).

Imagine my disappointment when all y'all started talking about botany and booze!

chutzpah Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 6:44pm
post #6 of 17

bwahahahahahah

I am so glad I was able to read this before it gets censored!

SugarFrosted Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 7:01pm
post #7 of 17

:snort: hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :cough:
(my sides ache from laughing and tears are streaming down my face!)

chutzpah, I was expecting the same thing, or maybe pictures of gorgeous brazilian boys..."I'd like a Brazilian, please" said sweetly

hoo-hoo indeed! hahahahahahahaha (oh no! my eyes are bleeding!)
HAHAHAHAHAHA!)

thanks for the laugh! I needed that!

lepaz Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 7:02pm
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Quote:

I am so glad I was able to read this before it gets censored!

Me too! Glad you enjoyed it...

famousamous Posted 26 Oct 2008 , 9:06pm
post #9 of 17

Hhahahahahahahaha! Oh man! Good stuff!

marknelliesmum Posted 26 Oct 2008 , 9:38pm
post #10 of 17

OMG i can't breathe icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

Oh thank you sooooooooo much i was so needing that my pg hormones have had me crying all day.

Is it just me or was this so funny coz you could just imagine yourself in the same 'sticky' situation - i knew the minute the hairdryer came out i was gonna love it.

thumbs_up.gif

ladyellam Posted 26 Oct 2008 , 9:57pm
post #11 of 17

I have tears rolling down my face.

THANK YOU THANK YOU. That was one of the funniest things I have EVER read and it made my day!!

mkolmar Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 2:57am
post #12 of 17

OMG, I almost piddled myself. That's hilarious.

AlamoSweets Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 4:11am
post #13 of 17

Thank you SO much for a good laugh even though I am all alone I was laughing out loud! A good way to end the day!

lardbutt Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 3:07pm
post #14 of 17

That is so dang funny!!!!!! Thanks, I NEEDED a good laugh!!

My_Edible_Art Posted 26 Dec 2008 , 9:40am
post #15 of 17

As a real brazilian I have to say...everybody should try cachaça! is the best! It's really strong yet delicious drink!

sparklepopz Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 9:00am
post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah

I thought the same thing! I opened the thread with glee.... just knowing that all the churchladies had their panties all up in a twist about folks asking questions about waxing their hoo-hoos (using a euphemism so 'their' eyes don't bleed.....).

Imagine my disappointment when all y'all started talking about botany and booze!

Oh, you poor lost soul ~ many of us "churchladies" quite enjoy Brazilian waxes (or rather, the results). icon_wink.gif

Shelle_75 Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 5:48pm
post #17 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklepopz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah

Oh, you poor lost soul ~ many of us "churchladies" quite enjoy Brazilian waxes (or rather, the results). icon_wink.gif

I am a "church lady" too, and none of this had any effect whatsoever on my panties. It did, however, give me an ache in the side from laughing!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%