Woman Mould Instructions?????????

Decorating By agroeve Updated 25 Oct 2008 , 2:32am by kakeladi

agroeve Posted 24 Oct 2008 , 9:48am
post #1 of 2

Hi all. i've been given some moulds to make a woman but sadly had no instructions with it. i've looked up the wilton people moulds and can see that each person is cut in half with straight joint lines but the ones i have are not the same they dont have flat seams but are shaped to fit together. I hope i can make myself clear.lol. the ladys head and body are shaped and it looks like the mould is not to be made in 2 halfs but as one piece using the 2 parts. the front is deeper than the back and even has the ears on which stick out further than the rest of the head and sit into a dip on the back of the head. The moulds are made of thick brown plastic if thats any help. I hope someone has seen these types of moulds and can help me with instructions as i'm dying to have a go at it.
tia

1 reply
kakeladi Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 2:32am
post #2 of 2

It sounds a b it like a candy mold - pour liquid choco into each 1/2, then quickly stick the two together OR just fill one 1/2, top w/ the other and turn it over several times to spread the choco; let harden - maybe needs to be chilled some; take off one 1/2 & continue to cool well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%