Pregnancy

Lounge By misterc Updated 24 Oct 2008 , 12:07am by sayhellojana

misterc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misterc Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 7:33pm
post #1 of 2

I found out in May that I am pregnant and man, was I sick the first 4 months! I finished up cake orders and then decided to take a long break from cakes (professionally). I had already started scaling back because my business was becoming to overwhelming for me. Anyway, since I have more time to myself now I started some of my old hobbies. I make tutus, hair bows, and jewelery for my girls. Parents started asking me to make them things for their girls so I kind of have a new business going now. It is way less stressful and time consuming then creating cakes but I do miss cakes. Anyway, I started a blog the other day for this little business, www.littleprincessplace.blogspot.com. I would love your opinions on how I set it up and if it is missing anything important. I also have an online shop at etsy.com. I'm not sure what I'm doing with either but it will be fun. Thanks for listening!

My daughter's bday party is this weekend so I will be making her a birthday cake. I am excited about it and I will post a pic when it is done!

1 reply
sayhellojana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sayhellojana Posted 24 Oct 2008 , 12:07am
post #2 of 2

Congrats on your new baby and business! What a lucky combo, lol. "The boyfriend" wants to talk marriage and babies soon, I'm scared out of my mind.
I took a look at your website and the little purple witch costume is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. And everything looks wonderfully made. I think you are going to be very successful, you deffinantly have the product

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%