Lounge By misterc Updated 24 Oct 2008 , 12:07am by sayhellojana

misterc Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 7:33pm
post #1 of 2

I found out in May that I am pregnant and man, was I sick the first 4 months! I finished up cake orders and then decided to take a long break from cakes (professionally). I had already started scaling back because my business was becoming to overwhelming for me. Anyway, since I have more time to myself now I started some of my old hobbies. I make tutus, hair bows, and jewelery for my girls. Parents started asking me to make them things for their girls so I kind of have a new business going now. It is way less stressful and time consuming then creating cakes but I do miss cakes. Anyway, I started a blog the other day for this little business, I would love your opinions on how I set it up and if it is missing anything important. I also have an online shop at I'm not sure what I'm doing with either but it will be fun. Thanks for listening!

My daughter's bday party is this weekend so I will be making her a birthday cake. I am excited about it and I will post a pic when it is done!

1 reply
sayhellojana Posted 24 Oct 2008 , 12:07am
post #2 of 2

Congrats on your new baby and business! What a lucky combo, lol. "The boyfriend" wants to talk marriage and babies soon, I'm scared out of my mind.
I took a look at your website and the little purple witch costume is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. And everything looks wonderfully made. I think you are going to be very successful, you deffinantly have the product

Quote by @%username% on %date%