Cake Supply Store In/near Richmond, Va?

Decorating By giraffe11 Updated 23 Oct 2008 , 9:33pm by SueB

giraffe11 Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 2:59am
post #1 of 4

The store I have been using forever has just gone out of business. I am wondering if anyone in Richmond, VA area has another source, other than Michaels or Walmart. I don't want to have to get all of my supplies online!
Thanks for any suggestions.
Heather

3 replies
SueB Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 3:15am
post #2 of 4

Heather, which store was it? I use to drive up from Lynchburg to go to Bakers Kitchen (I think that is what it was called) on Courthouse Road. I haven't been up there in a long time...I hope they aren't the ones that went out of business.

giraffe11 Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 1:52pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks SueB! I googled the Baker's Kitchen and found them only 13 miles from my house.
No, the place I used to go to was just a small, family run shop near downtown. It was closer to me than the Baker's Kitchen, but looks like your store is a lot bigger.
It's funny, I never noticed them before.......they came up on lists of bakeries, but their store never popped up. Thanks again!
Heather

SueB Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 9:33pm
post #4 of 4

Your welcome Heather! Last time I was there which is probably 2 years ago or so they had lots of fun things to buy. I just don't get to Richmond much anymore...especially with gas as high as it has been. I wish I lived closer to Richmond. icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%