Looking For Someone To Do The Cakes For My Wedding.

Decorating By SammiJo85 Updated 24 Oct 2008 , 2:40am by quilting2011

SammiJo85 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SammiJo85 Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 2:56am
post #1 of 5

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Mostly, I'm looking for someone that can make the cakes for my upcoming wedding. I've looked all over the net and am not too excited about what professional bakeries have to offer, so I'm turning to you guys.

We're in the Kansas City area with the wedding 10/10/09. We're wanting a cowboy hat and a pair of cowboy boots. We want them to look as real as possible. We're not too concerned about having too much cake as the look and taste is what we're after.

If anyone can offer any advice on where to go to find someone or would be willing to do this, please let me know. Seeing as I'm new here, I'm not real sure how to navigate around the site but it seems to be pretty user friendly and I'm sure I'll figure it out with time. So if it takes a bit for me to respond, I'm sorry, I just haven't figured out where to look to see if I have any responses yet.

Thank you in advance and if I've posted in the wrong place, I apologize in advance.

4 replies
melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 3:27am
post #2 of 5

I'm from the Kansas City area.
check out my web site at www.sweetcreationsbymelody.com
I'm going to be adding new pictures next week.
we do a lot of sculpted cakes, and if you want to come in for a consultation, you can check out some of our 3-D cakes.

good luck!

melody

disneynutbsv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
disneynutbsv Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 4:01pm
post #3 of 5

Melody, your cakes are beautiful!

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 6:41pm
post #4 of 5

thank you!
I haven't uploaded pictures to cc in years....I am a bit computer illiterate. so the pictures on here are some of my first.

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 24 Oct 2008 , 2:40am
post #5 of 5

Melody , I had to look at your website. Your wedding cakes are beautifu, classical and elegant.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%