Vivid Dreams Lately....funny!!

Lounge By cookingfor5 Updated 22 Oct 2008 , 7:29pm by darandon

cookingfor5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookingfor5 Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 1:51pm
post #1 of 4

I just wanted to share a fun story about my husband's dream the other night. It is not uncommon for my husband to snore, and in the old days I loved to talk to him in his sleep to hear the crazy thing he said. The other night he was tossing and turning a lot and saying things I could not understand, but when he started to snort like a wild animal I knew he was dreaming. First it was a long snort. A few minutes later came a few more snorts. At this point I am annoyed and can't sleep. I finally relax a little, only to have him throwing his arms around and batting his hands at me as if I were attacking him, while snorting loudly. I grabbed him, shook him, and yelled at him to wake up. He did, but I couldn't sleep after that. It was too funny! He remembered the whole thing in the morning and remembered attacking something that was getting him.

3 replies
TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 6:43pm
post #2 of 4

that is funny .. I remember my mom telling me once that my dad started punching her in the middle of the night ... he must of been having a crazy dream! I have dreams, actually nightmares, at least once or twice a week .. I am a screamer when I have these dreams ... my dh had no idea what he was getting into when he married me ... now he jokes around with everyone and says I have two different types of screams ... one is where I start out kinda quiet and work my way up ..... aaaaahhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the other one is like a bolt of lightening AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! hahahaha I guess it is kinda funny when I write it out ....

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 7:21pm
post #3 of 4

My husband has been known to sing in his sleep. icon_confused.gif He's really bad for talking in his sleep in general.

The weirdest thing he's ever done was try to throw the baby out of bed. He thought there was something in the bed with us that shouldn't have been there. icon_eek.gif I had been laying on my side nursing when this happened.

darandon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darandon Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 7:29pm
post #4 of 4

My husband once, a long time ago, kept trying to push me off the bed, all the while mumbling that "she doesn't want to go in the drawer" The next morning he remembered part of the dream - he was trying to stuff me in the dresser drawer? No clue why, but he still jokes about trying to stuff me in a dresser.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%