Can Someone Help Me Please!!! Fondant Ghosts

Decorating By Cjusarmy Updated 22 Oct 2008 , 3:14pm by Cjusarmy

Cjusarmy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cjusarmy Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 3:15am
post #1 of 6

Can someone please help me!!! I need to make a Halloween cake for my office for our office party. But I want to add Fondant Ghosts on it. . Can anyone help me on this please!!! icon_cry.gif

5 replies
dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 3:25am
post #2 of 6

. . . what kind of help do you need . . . ideas??? . . . have you looked in the gallery for ideas . . . http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&meta=search&type=full&search=ghost&pageID=1 . . . or do you need "how to" information . . .

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 3:48am
post #3 of 6

i saw some really easy yet cute ghosts, cut some wilton plastic dowels so they stick up out of the cake 2-3" put a ball on fondant on the top then drape a circle of fondant over it, so it hangs like a ghost. then pipe on or draw black eyes. nothing could be easier!

bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 12:01pm
post #4 of 6

Here is a link that shows how to do a ghost. This person has done it for cupcakes. Hope you can get some idea how to do it.

http://www.mysweetandsaucy.com/

You need to scroll down to see that.

HTH.

ski Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ski Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 1:51pm
post #5 of 6

pretty simple for the ghosts, get dum dum lollipops( or any other kind that are small or tootsie roll pops if you want big) make a circle out of white fondant size depends on the pop. dab small amount of icing, or water on top of pop. Drape cirlcle of fondant over pop, pipe in eyes and mouth . Done!

Cjusarmy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cjusarmy Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 3:14pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you guys for the help, I'll try both suggestions. . . Once again Thank you

-CJ

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%