Well tomorrow I am trying a FBCT and I have a few questions.
1. Do I use wax or parchment paper or does it matter?
2. For the outline can I use BC? If so wht thickness med/thick/thin?
3. How long do I leave it in the freezer?
4. Do I need to wrap it up before I put in the freezer? With what?
5. Do I freeze in between each color?
Sorry so many questions the link that tells you how to do it was getting me all confused.
1. Parchment works best for me, but if I had no parchment, I'd use wax.
2. I use BC for all parts of it, including the outline.
3. At LEAST 24 hours. I have a comm'l freezer that is at zero degrees (colder than my home freezer) and sometimes 24 hours is not quite long enough.
4. I don't wrap mine.
5. Depending on how detailed the design, you might want to freeze between layers of color. I do that about half the time.
Thank you! I think I am just nervious and making it harder then it is.. Thank you so much.