Members Pictures

Decorating By cakepanpam Updated 21 Oct 2008 , 6:33pm by cakepanpam

cakepanpam Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 5:59pm
post #1 of 4

Is there a way to type in a member's name to view all of their photo's? I have had several people asking me how to go straight to my photos with out looking for one of my photo's to do it. I am just curious if you can type in a member's name to do this to find all of their photo's.

3 replies
MacsMom Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 6:05pm
post #2 of 4

At the top of this page in the purple bar (Forums) there is a link that says "memberlist". You can type in the members name, click "look up user", go to their profile and click on their photos. icon_smile.gif

justsweet Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 6:07pm
post #3 of 4

yes, their are two ways you can do this -

first when you are looking at a in the gallery, click their user namer it will take you to their profile then you can click - view all cake pictures to all their cakes. you can also see if they posted any recipes or check the current posts to the forum.

second - if you go to private message you can look up their name - click "members list" above the box. Once found you can add to your buddy list then you will not have to search again for them.

cakepanpam Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 6:33pm
post #4 of 4

Thank-you all so very much, especially for such fast responses. I knew that there must be a better way to find member's on this site. I just now tried it out and it worked great. I just LOVE this site. Thanks everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%