Members Pictures

Decorating By cakepanpam Updated 21 Oct 2008 , 6:33pm by cakepanpam

cakepanpam  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakepanpam Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 5:59pm
post #1 of 4

Is there a way to type in a member's name to view all of their photo's? I have had several people asking me how to go straight to my photos with out looking for one of my photo's to do it. I am just curious if you can type in a member's name to do this to find all of their photo's.

3 replies
 MacsMom  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 6:05pm
post #2 of 4

At the top of this page in the purple bar (Forums) there is a link that says "memberlist". You can type in the members name, click "look up user", go to their profile and click on their photos. icon_smile.gif

justsweet  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 6:07pm
post #3 of 4

yes, their are two ways you can do this -

first when you are looking at a in the gallery, click their user namer it will take you to their profile then you can click - view all cake pictures to all their cakes. you can also see if they posted any recipes or check the current posts to the forum.

second - if you go to private message you can look up their name - click "members list" above the box. Once found you can add to your buddy list then you will not have to search again for them.

cakepanpam  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakepanpam Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 6:33pm
post #4 of 4

Thank-you all so very much, especially for such fast responses. I knew that there must be a better way to find member's on this site. I just now tried it out and it worked great. I just LOVE this site. Thanks everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%