Help With Names For Halloween Desserts

Decorating By snowshoe1 Updated 21 Oct 2008 , 4:28pm by KASCARLETT

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:12pm
post #1 of 4

Hi - I'm hoping some of you creative folks can help me come up with names for Halloween desserts I'm making for a dance studio. I want the guests to be able to distinguish between the flavors so I'm designing placecards for the cupcakes. So far I have the following

Banana cupcakes: BOO-nana Cupcakes (decorated with ghost cutouts)
Spice cupcakes: SPIDER Spice (decorated with spider webs).

I'm drawing a blank for two other cupcake flavors:

Pumpkin cupcakes
Apple cupcakes

I would really like to do a mummy design for one... I was thinking Mummy's Old-Fashioned Apple Cakes; I have no idea for the pumpkin flavor icon_rolleyes.gif

Any input would be most appreciated - I guess I'm just not in a brainstorming frame of mind today!

Oh - and I also have caramel and cake chocolate truffles with a pumpkin transfer sheet design - no idea what to name these!

3 replies
KASCARLETT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KASCARLETT Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:17pm
post #2 of 4

You could just pipe a pumpkin on the pumpkin cupcakes, have them arranged on a platter with vines and call it the pumpkin patch....

Sorry! I'm not very creative, am I? lol

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:25pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KASCARLETT

You could just pipe a pumpkin on the pumpkin cupcakes, have them arranged on a platter with vines and call it the pumpkin patch....

Sorry! I'm not very creative, am I? lol

Oh! That's super clever - love THE PUMPKIN PATCH and good idea with the vines - thanks so much for responding!! I can stop beating my head against a rock now icon_rolleyes.gif

KASCARLETT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KASCARLETT Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:28pm
post #4 of 4

I wouldn't call it clever..... lol You might could use orange cupcake liners or something like that too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%