A New Pay It Forward Thread...rak!

Lounge By 2sdae Updated 3 Nov 2008 , 12:35pm by 2sdae

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:09pm
post #1 of 195

I have a brand new set of wilton oval pans, hexagons, hearts and petals...anyone want them? I also have fantastic party cakes, mich turner book, and a small book of animal molding from maisie parrish, the marzipan magic one. Both books are brand new...got doubles from birthday and ann presents.
So I will do a week long thread and have my youngest pick a a post for each set of pans and for the books together.
So on next Tuesday Oct 28, 08 at 6pm eastern time I'll post the winners and need an addy to send things to...have fun and God Bless. Dont be shy...jump in!

194 replies
jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:12pm
post #2 of 195

Ohhhh I will take EVERYTHING you have!!!!!!!!! I will be working in a new bakery soon and we need so many things, this will help out with expenses!!!!!!
Wow your wonderful to be doing this!!

Thanks!!!
Jessica

steffla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steffla Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:12pm
post #3 of 195

Hi! Just answered you on the other thread! I would LOVE the hexagon or petal pans!!!!! Please count me in, I know the odds of being number one are pretty rare to win but I will keep my fingers crossed!!! I have plenty to offer to others!!!

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:16pm
post #4 of 195

i could always use new and fun pans! (especially ever since i had to try to make a hexagon out of a square not too long ago! lol)

i will check my supplies and post my rak in a little bit! thanks!

jessica

2sdae Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:17pm
post #5 of 195

I'm just gladf someone can use them...they are boxed up waiting for someone to love them!!!!!
I also have an extra 9x13 magic line pans...also never used...accidentally ordered 2 when I only need and have space for one.....

and to answer some who have asked...I dont really need anything right now, so as for a wish list.....I 'll just wait till I do.
So these are just a random act to give away.....good luck to all!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

karmand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karmand Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:20pm
post #6 of 195

Please count me in as well. I'd be so happy with any of it!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:21pm
post #7 of 195

Ohhhhhhhhh I will take the magic line pan too!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHH this will help soooo much!! Okay gotta keep hoping!!

hallow3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hallow3 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:25pm
post #8 of 195

Count me in. I am always in need for learning new stuff. I just drool when I get new stuff, used stuff and books. Shoot, I will even drive down to get em.Thanks for sharing your kindness.
icon_smile.gif

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:26pm
post #9 of 195

I'd love to have any of the pans or books. I'll settle for anything, I'm not picky and don't want to be greedy. Thanks you so much for sharing.

CakesbyBecca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyBecca Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:27pm
post #10 of 195

WOW! This is going to be a tough choice for your youngest! I would love to be considered for the heart, hexagon, petal or magic line pans. Thanks for sharing!

JessDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JessDesserts Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:30pm
post #11 of 195

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these RAK threads!!!

I would very much like to have the animal molding book.

I also have some things others could use. Please let me know when I can offer those.

Maybe if I 'win' the book, it can be my turn to give something?

I know there are a few of these threads now and im not sure if they all have the same rules.

But, I very much want to learn to make animals, so the book would be FABULOUS!!

thanks for starting this!!
Jessika

pianocat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pianocat Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:31pm
post #12 of 195

Count me in too. I would love to have the pans you mentioned, but could not justify spending the money at this time. (I work in the construction industry, and as you know in FL it's slow.)
Cathy

jjkarm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjkarm Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:33pm
post #13 of 195

Me too, me too! I would love to have that stuff! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

cakedivamommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedivamommy Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:33pm
post #14 of 195

I am a newbie to the forum and cake making but have been lurking for a long time. I hope that I can be included in this RAOK. Anything would be appreciated. Thank you!

Lisa

tmt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tmt Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:34pm
post #15 of 195

that is just a wonderful thing you are doing! I really don't need anything more (desire is something altogether different icon_smile.gif ) I just wanted to say that you have a very generous and giving heart. Bless you!

farmom3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
farmom3 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:35pm
post #16 of 195

oh me too, me too ,Please count me too icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
I am NEW to cake decorating and I need LOTS OF THING icon_cry.gif
thank you very much

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:36pm
post #17 of 195

Count me in if you have room for one more! I would love the books and would love to pass something on to someone else as well!

stnkrbll Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stnkrbll Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:38pm
post #18 of 195

Count me in! I have a few things I could pas on to a loving home.
Pick me, pick me, pick me ( as i jump up and down ) icon_lol.gif

confectionaryperfection Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectionaryperfection Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:39pm
post #19 of 195

i will be happy with anything. i could use all but dont want to be a greedy person and ask for everything.

As a side note: i just wanted to say that i think you are a wonderful special person. God bless you.

diamondsonblackvelvet13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamondsonblackvelvet13 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:45pm
post #20 of 195

This is a really neat thing for you to do! I'm good on everything...If I have something I don't use do I start a new thread or add it to this one?

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:49pm
post #21 of 195

Okay I want to be in on it too. Thanks. icon_biggrin.gif

jackie64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackie64 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:58pm
post #22 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sdae

I have a brand new set of wilton oval pans, hexagons, hearts and petals...anyone want them? I also have fantastic party cakes, mich turner book, and a small book of animal molding from maisie parrish, the marzipan magic one. Both books are brand new...got doubles from birthday and ann presents.
So I will do a week long thread and have my youngest pick a a post for each set of pans and for the books together.
So on next Tuesday Oct 28, 08 at 6pm eastern time I'll post the winners and need an addy to send things to...have fun and God Bless. Dont be shy...jump in!

I am so glad to see you started a RAK I hope we can get more to join in on this fun .

2sdae Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:00pm
post #23 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsonblackvelvet13

This is a really neat thing for you to do! I'm good on everything...If I have something I don't use do I start a new thread or add it to this one?

I believe everyone who has something can start their own thread and then those interested can post on there to that particular thread,,,that will make choosing the posts of those who are interested easier and so that no one not wanting those items would be chosen.
Since so many want the pans I will divide them into 2 groups and the books into 1 so there will be 3 posts chosen for this thread.

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:04pm
post #24 of 195

I would absolutely loovve the hexagon or petal pans. Daughter loves baking with me and either pans would be fun to bake with. icon_razz.gif

mjballinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjballinger Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:05pm
post #25 of 195

This is so exciting! With the country like it is right now, I love to see people helping people!!

I could use any of the things....I'm in!

And thank you for doing this!

topaz176 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
topaz176 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:09pm
post #26 of 195

Me too !
I would love to have the heart pan. icon_biggrin.gif
Always wanted one.
It is a pitty I am so far !!!

Superstar2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Superstar2 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:11pm
post #27 of 195

WOW!!! I love RAK, you've just reasured my faith in mankind. God bless you. I truely believe what comes around goes around so why not find someone who can put your duplicate items to use. Thank you.

aliciababcock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciababcock Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:15pm
post #28 of 195

I could use any of those things. I am still teaching myself how to do cakes and can't buy a lot of stuff so my SIL and I share all of our supplies and buy at Hobby lobby or michael's when we have coupons. I cannot charge for my cakes, but I make about 10 a year for family birthdays, functions, etc. and could always use more pans, books, etc. I am not picky. I would be happy with anything.

Goddess01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Goddess01 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:18pm
post #29 of 195

Hello All
I too want to be included
please count me in as well i think this is such a neat idea and cant wait too go look through my cupboard to see what i have to add icon_smile.gif

susanscakecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanscakecreations Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:21pm
post #30 of 195

**hitting self in head** icon_surprised.gif finally figured out RAK means Random Act of Kindness!!!!

THis is a wonderful thing you are doing............count me in!
I would gladly take anything since I am a "newbie" at decorating........

Susan

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%