"beauty And The Beast" Cookies

Baking By JillK Updated 25 Oct 2008 , 3:12am by bathoryjones

JillK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JillK Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:00pm
post #1 of 9

My 5-year-old niece originally picked Clifford the Big Red Dog as her birthday party theme. All right, I thought, I have a dog cookie cutter, a dog house, a bone, a paw print ....

Now she's changed it to "Beauty and the Beast," a la Disney. Eek! All I can think of is a rose ... or a teapot cutter if I can find one. It's been a while since I've seen the movie.

Any thoughts, all you creative people out there?

8 replies
myslady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
myslady Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:14pm
post #2 of 9

Are the cookies for favors or a special bouquet from you?

Have you tried searching online for coloring pages from the movie, if you find a small picture of belle (maybe of just her face) you could probably make a cookie of that.

I only have nephews so I haven't seen the movie in a long time either (you could probably check it out from your local library).

cookingfor5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookingfor5 Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 2:14pm
post #3 of 9

I don't know where they are, but if you type in beauty and the beast cookies you should find a picture of the ones you find in the grocery stores. My niece's teacher had these at their play last year and they are cute. I would add red roses and a tea pots to them.

projectqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
projectqueen Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 9:18pm
post #4 of 9

These are the ones I did when my daughter requested a Beauty and the Beast party for her 3rd birthday:

I also found a hand mirror cookie cutter and made those as well as princess crown cookies with each party girls name on it.
LL

JillK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JillK Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 5:38pm
post #6 of 9

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I love the Mrs. Potts cookies!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 7:35pm
post #7 of 9

Thanks for the cookie cutter shop link. I checked them out and have really have some great products. I never even knew they were out there!! Thanks again!

projectqueen Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 8:08pm
post #8 of 9

You're welcome. They're great to deal with, too. Good prices, fast shipping and good customer service.

bathoryjones Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bathoryjones Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 3:12am
post #9 of 9

Lumiere is a candelabra in the movie and Cogsworth is a clock so you could do those as well. The teapots are very cute but don't forget about Chip, the teacup, as well!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%