Unhappy Bride

Decorating By banba Updated 21 Oct 2008 , 1:49pm by Trixyinaz

banba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
banba Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 10:09pm
post #1 of 6

I am so sorry this happened to you, it's an awful thing to happen to anyone.

I think you should have charged more for so much work especially mini cakes too.

It the bride approved your initial sketches and then confirmed more changes at a later stage then is she really entitled to a refund? You confirmed the changes with her after all.

I don't think it's at all fair that you are having to give a refund in order to protect your good name and work.

I think this is where decorators can easily be manipulated into giving refunds and as a previous poster stated these are indeed hard times and brides morals maybe gone out the window!

I don't think you should have given a refund surely your good name and hard work can stand up to foolish brides but I do understand "damage limitation" and can understand how you feel manipulated into taking this course of action.

It's not fair and it's not right.

5 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 11:01pm
post #2 of 6

I feel like I'm coming in on the middle of a conversation .... what happened?

Audraj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Audraj Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 11:56pm
post #3 of 6

Were you trying to reply to someone's post? Because you started a new thread so we have no idea who you are posting to.

sweetneice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetneice Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 12:44am
post #4 of 6

I think she's posting in response to my delima on the thread about" I never thought this would happen to me" I had a bridezilla that complained..check it out, it''s a trip, please feel free to respond and give me your opinion. Thanks banba!

banba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
banba Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 8:28am
post #5 of 6

jeepers sorry ladies don't know how this happened was replying to another post icon_redface.gif

Trixyinaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trixyinaz Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:49pm
post #6 of 6

I've had it happen too....hit the wrong button icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%