Sugrashack's Video-Amazing Customer Service

Decorating By crisseyann Updated 21 Oct 2008 , 2:15am by becklynn

crisseyann Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 4:34pm
post #1 of 10

I ordered Sharon's Perfecting the Art of Buttercream last Friday. I received an email from her late Sunday, stating that my video would be shipped on Tuesday. Well, *I* had the last laugh! I had already brought it in with todays (Monday) mail! icon_smile.gif Gonna go watch it after my soap. High praises to great customer service. icon_biggrin.gif

9 replies
MichelleM77 Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 11:28pm
post #2 of 10

Mine came super fast too! I got them in June and just watched the buttercream and stacking one again this weekend and today. I'm finally getting my BC to look great! Have fun watching them. icon_smile.gif

sugarshack Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 12:52am
post #3 of 10

HA! I'm so fast I shippied it before I even realized it!

Thank you guys!

tracey1970 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:09am
post #4 of 10

Enjoy the video! Each DVD is worth every cent!

MichelleM77 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:18am
post #5 of 10

Yes, I agree! Can't wait for the new ones to come out!!!

ranbel Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:40am
post #6 of 10

Yes, that is what I call customer service. I ordered mine like on a Thursday and rec'd in on Monday. This weekend will by my first attempt at sugarshacks bc smoothing...can't wait to see how well it comes out.

Also, I actually just emailed her a question regarding using beaters vs. paddle and she replied to my email within minutes...she's awesome.

Thanks sugarshack.

fiddlesticks Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:59am
post #7 of 10

I got mine in like 2 days also, right after they first came out and I was just sure she lived down the street and just dropped it in my mail box LOL! I couldnt believe how fast I got it!

Jasra Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:00am
post #8 of 10

I just ordered the three videos and a couple other things, I am so excited! Thanks for bringing my attention to these great videos!!

TC123 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:08am
post #9 of 10

Yes, Sharon provides A-1, top level, customer service! She really exceeds what I think people could reasonably expect from a business. I ordered from her a couple times, and have received the items quickly and packaged with care. She is awesome!!! (And in case she has some assistant(s), I give a hats off to them as well!) thumbs_up.gif

becklynn Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:15am
post #10 of 10

Sharon rocks!

Always helpful and super nice!
Her DVD's are awesome - can't wait for the next one!

Quote by @%username% on %date%