Workin On My Website... Need Some Help

Decorating By ChristianCakeBaker Updated 20 Oct 2008 , 9:34pm by ChristianCakeBaker

ChristianCakeBaker Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 2:20pm
post #1 of 3

i was just working on my website for my cakes and i'm getting into all the information like payment, and stuff like that. i was wondering if ya'll could tell me the important stuff that i need to put on my page. i'm going to state that the person has to sign a contract stating that when they are in posession of the cake it is not my responsibility anymore- and i am going to write some about refunds.

this is what i have so far:

Cake Flavors:

Vanilla
Chocolate
Yellow
White
Red Velvet
Caramel Vanilla
Chocolate/Vanilla Swirl
Icing Flavors:

Buttercream
Chocolate
Strawberry
Peanutbutter
Nutella
Filling Flavors:

Strawberry
Cookies-n-Cream
Blueberry
Cherry
Buttercream
-If you want a flavor that's not listed, just ask and I'm sure I - -can work with you!-

Delievery Or Pick Up

After the cake's completed you have the option to pick up your cake, or you can have it delievered. If you choose to have it delievered, there will be a delievery fee.

Payment

Usually on small cakes, the payment can be made after the cake is made. On larger cakes, I will require a 50% deposit.

what's a good refund policy? i have no clue what i should make it...

if i've left out any important info that i need to state please tell me... i dont want to leave anything out

2 replies
indydebi Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 4:59pm
post #2 of 3

My suggestions for "smoother" wording......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianCakeBaker

Delivery Or Pick UpAfter the cake's completed you have the option to pick up your cake, or you can have it delievered. If you choose to have it delievered, there will be a delievery fee.

"Cakes can be delivered for a small fee, or you are welcome to pick the cake up at our location." (also be sure you correct the typo in "delivery")

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianCakeBaker

Payment
Usually on small cakes, the payment can be made after the cake is made. On larger cakes, I will require a 50% deposit. [/i]

Large cakes will require a 50% deposit when the order is placed. Full payment for smaller cakes can be made at time of pickup.

ChristianCakeBaker Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 9:34pm
post #3 of 3

thanks icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%