Anyone There? Can You Get "upload Photos' Button To Wor

Baking By TracyLH Updated 20 Oct 2008 , 1:30pm by all4cake

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 12:28pm
post #1 of 11

Okay, I must not be playing with a full deck this morning, but when I click on "Upload Photos" the normal screen does not come up. It shoots me to the galleries page. Admittedly, I am exhausted, but am I missing something? Can someone please click on 'Upload Photos' and tell me what I am doing wrong? I must be losing my mind! icon_lol.gif

10 replies
Mattie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mattie1 Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 12:42pm
post #2 of 11

You are not crazy. It's just not there for some reason.

SweetDreamsAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDreamsAT Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 12:48pm
post #3 of 11

Yesterday when I tried to log onto the site, I kept getting a page that said they were temporarily down so they could do some maintenance to the site. Maybe that's part of what they're working on... ? But I can't wait until they get it resolved so I can see your latest masterpiece!!

TracyLH Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 12:59pm
post #4 of 11

Thanks for confirming that I have not lost my mind... yet icon_lol.gif I'll keep trying thoughout the day. SweetDreamsAT - if you see this, thanks for the smile!

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 1:00pm
post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLH

... Can someone please click on 'Upload Photos' and tell me what I am doing wrong? I must be losing my mind! icon_lol.gif

It does that for me as well. I have to keep clicking through until I select the gallery that I want to upload to. There has been some problems with photos though. A couple of weeks ago I uploaded a photo, saw it in the gallery, then hours later it said "file cannot be found."

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 1:04pm
post #6 of 11

I haven't tried yet, but what about on the homepage...below the CC header...where it says ....welcome, feel free to post to threads, uploads photos...can you click on that link?

TracyLH Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 1:05pm
post #7 of 11

Thanks Adonisthegreek! I tried that, starting at the home page, clicking on "Upload Photos". It sent me to galleries and I clicked on "Cookies", but I still don't see a button. If you don't mind, what did you then do?Thanks!

banba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
banba Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 1:07pm
post #8 of 11

My homepage is looking a bit funky all day from late last night so they must be doing gallery maintainence.

I think I am suffering cake photo withdrawals icon_sad.gif

all4cake Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 1:09pm
post #9 of 11

I seen that....argh. I was looking at some newly uploaded photos...commented on one...as it was accepting my comment, right before the green banner appeared that said my comment had been accepted....the missing buttons, including the upload photos button/tab flashed across toward the bottom of the top 1/3 of the screen on the left side then disappeared....so they're there....somewhere

try it...comment on a photo..but when you hit enter or send have your eyes in the area described above...see if it doesn't flash up and away.

all4cake Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 1:28pm
post #10 of 11

uh oh...the search button for the forums and the halloween pictures on the front page disappeared!

hey and this box I'm typing in is almost as wide as the page!!

all4cake Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 1:30pm
post #11 of 11

lol...it's back...the search button

Should we be bracing ourselves for another craaaaaaaaaaaaaaash??? Just take what you can carry in your arms and run for cover!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%