Anyone Have A Good Pink Champagne Cake Recipe?

Decorating By Children Updated 15 Oct 2008 , 8:09pm by seagoat

Children Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Children Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 6:15pm
post #1 of 7

I keep hearing about pink champagne cake and I would love to try it. I just need a good recipe. Can anyone help?

6 replies
jekizer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jekizer Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 6:44pm
post #2 of 7

I have never heard of such a thing... but it sounds wonderful! I will stay tuned and hope that someone, somewhere has one!

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 7:03pm
post #3 of 7

You can soak your usual white cake with champagne+simple syrup and even sub out the water in the recipe if you like.

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 7:41pm
post #4 of 7

there is a reciepe here on the site calls for a white cake and champagne sounds like a good one to me ive never tried it yet although i did by the champagne flavoring,

jenbakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenbakescakes Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 7:48pm
post #5 of 7

All I do is take a white cake mix and instead of adding the called for amount of water, add pink champagne instead! Super easy and people (especially brides!) love it! Good luck!!

staceyboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
staceyboots Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 8:07pm
post #6 of 7

...ditto all of the above

take your favourite white cake mix, replace the extracts with Lorann's champagne flavouring and replace some of the liquid in the recipe with champagne

seagoat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
seagoat Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 8:09pm
post #7 of 7

I used to get a Pink Champagne cake growing up. Oh, how I loved that cake. The problem for me is I can't seem to remember how it was....besides the yummy frosting!

It's a white cake (with possible water/champagne exchange)

A cream filling, and maybe a IMBC type frosting.

I just wish I could get another piece of that cake! Now that I have knowledge about cakes, I could analyze better. It's a 50 yr old secret from the Bakery called McGavins in Bremerton Washington.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%