Should I...

Decorating By lukenmedifsmom Updated 15 Oct 2008 , 4:42am by bchristianson17

lukenmedifsmom Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 2:28am
post #1 of 4

Should I take a Wilton course?

I might not even be posting this in the right place, I'm still kinda new! LOL!! icon_redface.gif

3 replies
dragonflydreams Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 3:32am
post #2 of 4

. . . guess it's not a bad idea . . . even if you just meet others with the same passion . . . and you are bound to pick up something you don't already know . . .

lukenmedifsmom Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 4:39am
post #3 of 4

Thanks for the quick reply!! I really wanted to take the class next month but the first class in the series is on Tuesday nights and I go to school on Tuesday nights at the same time. icon_sad.gif But maybe I can catch the one in December.

bchristianson17 Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 4:42am
post #4 of 4

As far as I've read on this site, most people recommend taking one or bunch of em. I have yet to sign up for 'em, but I'm sure they'd be beneficial for a number of reasons. .

1. You have an instructor that will answer questions you might have and that will guide you along.

2. You get to work on cakes with people at the same level you are. No embarassment or hurt feelings.

3. More experience. We're always learning and the instructor or other participants may have an idea or tip that really helps you.

So, I'd say sign up! Good luck & post your pics in here that you do from your classes so we can all see!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%