Anybody Near Maineville, Ohio? I Have A Client For You!

Business By AZCakeGirl Updated 16 Oct 2008 , 6:28am by AZCakeGirl

AZCakeGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCakeGirl Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 1:09am
post #1 of 4

I recently had someone contact me about doing a football helmet cake that is on my website, but she wanted it shipped to Mainville, OH. Unfortunately I can not ship this cake, it's just too risky.

She is actually a friend from Myspace & saw my cakes on there. Other than that she doesn't know where start looking for anybody that does specialty cakes in her area so I told her that I would look around & see if I could find anybody that might be able to help her. Anybody in that area????

3 replies
karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 8:28am
post #2 of 4

I'm in West Chester, OH, so I don't think it's too far for me. When does she need it? If it's a copyrighted team logo type thing, I'd need time to get permission to use the logo....if she wants to use me, that is.

jadak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadak Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 1:43pm
post #3 of 4

I am in Milford, Ohio, which is not too far from Maineville.

AZCakeGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCakeGirl Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 6:28am
post #4 of 4

Sorry that I haven't checked this thread, usually I get emails notifying me of a new post but nothing has been sent to me for some reason. Karateka, I've got jadak's website & contact info already, can you PM me with your info & I'll give it to the client? She can then talk to you about what she wants because I didn't get all the details since I couldn't do the order anyway.

Good catch about the copyright......The only time I've done this cake was for my hubby's Bday. If you were selling it though, it would definitely be a concern.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%