Immediate Help Needed Please!!!

Decorating By 2508s42 Updated 15 Oct 2008 , 4:44pm by mrsw

sillychick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillychick Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 3:18pm
post #31 of 37

LOL, love that! I will definitely remember the cake prostitute line next time I'm feeling that way.

But mostly wanted to say, Way to go!! That's awesome that you stood for what's right and didn't cave to the pressure of your customer. Maybe THAT will get them thinking! That's great especially that she still wants to order, so you must have handled it very gracefully. thumbs_up.gif

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 3:20pm
post #32 of 37

Good for you! thumbs_up.gif

I am more shocked that his team would even consider supporting his hate by giving him a cake like that...

Rebelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rebelady Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 3:35pm
post #33 of 37

I just had to put my 2 cents in. First of all good fro you for being honest. Now if you don't mind I'm going to climb up on my soap box... This "Doctor" sshould not be in practice. Period. icon_evil.gif This is flat out descrimination. icon_mad.gif Why is it ok to make fun of the overweight? They would have never asked you to make a cake that made fun of someone's race or sexual preference. Fat is the last safe predjudice. I personally am sick of it. And as a woman when your having a baby it is the most vulnerable you will ever be!! The last thing you want to worry about is if your doctor is disgusted by you!! Doctors take an oath and they are supposed to treat every patient the same. One last thought...Why would anyone want to reward this jerk with a cake?? I have zero respect for him and his staff. Ok all done now. Way to go on you decision!!! thumbs_up.gif

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 3:37pm
post #34 of 37

I agree with those who say don't do it. I would not compromise my morals or integrity, or reputation for that matter on someone's practical joke. It could backfire, no only reflecting on them, but on you as well.

Best,
Karen

Suzy23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzy23 Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 4:16pm
post #35 of 37

Way to stand up for yourself and not giving in. thumbs_up.gif

Neicey76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Neicey76 Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 4:29pm
post #36 of 37

Glad you had the guts to stand up to her! Love the cake prostitute line! Gotta remember that one! lol thumbs_up.gif Good for you for sticking to your gut feeling and doing what was right!! icon_biggrin.gif

mrsw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsw Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 4:44pm
post #37 of 37

Way to stay true to yourself - hugs for you.
It is disappointing how shallow some can be, not to mention to ewww factor of such a cake - who would eat any?!? Cake should be savored and loved.
Kudoz for you also watching out for your sons and keeping your rep protected.
Oh and loved the prostitute line btw.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%